Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
So it was Daks fault this nikka fell on the slant when we were driving in Giants territory :what:

It was Daks fault this nikka fumbled on a routine pitch and catch :what:

Dez was horrible tonight
bro Dak did nothing spectacular tonight... hell none of his throws were above avg he looked lost half the time and horribly inaccurate the other half of the time.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
shotgun sweep on 3rd and 11? would they dial that up with Romo?
They lost all faith in Dak at that point. Let's keep it 100, Dak looked like fukking Jared Goff out there today.

I think the coaching staff realized they weren't going to get that 1st and tried a "trick play" or something to catch the D off-guard.

They overthought it and went with a pitch on 3rd and 11. It is what it is. But I think that says more about Dak's play today than any sort of ulterior motive to get Romo back in.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think Garrett and Co sabotaged this shyt to get Romo in?

Nah. No way.
It's possible that they let Dak do his own thing but not really sabotage. The partying and shyt may have rubbed the coaches the wrong way like damn this dude actin like he made it well let's see him handle everything the same way Romo does as far as game prep and whatnot. He needed humble pie.