Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Yo I swear to God I'm gonna cry big tears if we win this year. Like on some Knowshon Moreno shyt :magicry:

200w.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Ben Rogers is still sucking off Romo. Other than that, everyone else seems to have bought in on Dak.

Then again, Ben Rogers the same dude that told Arlington people to pony up the cash for the new stadium so the Rangers could remain attractive to free agents. Now the Rangers ain't trying to spend shyt :russ:
Hes the fat one right? He's actually friends with Romo on some real life shyt. Don't take him seriously. I don't take those two seriously on anything involving Dirk, Cuban or Romo.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
lol this pos jerry jones is getting on my nerves...

Jerry Jones: Tony Romo will play part in Cowboys' Super Bowl run

In an exclusive interview with the Daily News in his midtown Manhattan hotel room Thursday afternoon, Jones made two predictions:

-- There's going to be a situation where Romo steps in and helps Dallas in its quest to get to Super Bowl LI in Houston.

-- Even if Romo is the backup going into the offseason, Jones believes he will be able to talk him out of demanding a trade or his release so he can join a team where he could start.

If Romo gets into a meaningful regular season or playoff game in the next two months, it's either because Prescott is injured or he is playing so poorly that Romo comes in to try and keep the season alive.

"I think Romo is going to get his opportunity," Jones said. "I don't want it to happen. But I think he may get his opportunity to get us a Super Bowl. While that's a mixed bag when I think about it — that means you don't have Dak out there — but it means, what a story, one for the ages, if he'd step in there and this year help us win a Super Bowl on the field with his skill. That can happen here. We're not talking about a bus driver out there. We're talking about a guy who can go out there and move our team."
Jerry is just the old man rambling to himself, everyone has tuned him out now including his own son. Notice how Dez doesn't even talk about Romo anymore:russ: