Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Rashad Jennings gonna run all over us.

I don't buy our run defense being Top 5. Stats are skewed because we are usually leading majority of the time and force teams to play catch-up. Plus, our pass defense is horrible when you factor in our pass rush so teams just throw at will on us.

Don't forget we made Eddie Lacy look like prime Jerome Bettis for the first half of that GB game.

We just need to force a couple TOs. And Dak has to play perfectly.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

I don't buy our run defense being Top 5. Stats are skewed because we are usually leading majority of the time and force teams to play catch-up. Plus, our pass defense is horrible when you factor in our pass rush so teams just throw at will on us.

Don't forget we made Eddie Lacy look like prime Jerome Bettis for the first half of that GB game.

Y'all are wayyy too afraid of this bum ass Giants offense. Even their fans will tell you their offense ain't all that it's cracked up to be. The rational ones anyway. The same Rashad Jennings that has just 414 rushing yards all year at week 14 is going to run all over us? Really? Our run defense is legit breh, cut it out. Idk if you and @Rell84shots just playing the reverse psychology game or just playing devils advocate but I truly don't see a way we lose this game. We are good and it's time we actually believe it and stop going into games pessimistic. These aren't the same boys of years past. We straight, we got this and I think we got it pretty handedly.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Y'all are wayyy too afraid of this bum ass Giants offense. Even their fans will tell you their offense ain't all that it's cracked up to be. The rational ones anyway. The same Rashad Jennings that has just 414 rushing yards all year at week 14 is going to run all over us? Really? Our run defense is legit breh, cut it out. Idk if you and @Rell84shots just playing the reverse psychology game or just playing devils advocate but I truly don't see a way we lose this game. We are good and it's time we actually believe it and stop going into games pessimistic. These aren't the same boys of years past. We straight, we got this and I think we got it pretty handedly.
I respect your confidence :obama:
But I still have no faith in our defense.

They've performed well, over-performed in fact for majority of the season. But there's serious issues that have been covered by the offense.

First team in almost 80 years to win 4 straight without generating a single turnover. No pass rush. Best corner out.

I've always been a glass half empty kind of fan with this team. The last 20 years will do that to you. This team is different, you're right. On offense.

I think we got a good shot at winning. But our defense will keep NYG in this game. NYG isn't Baltimore or Minnesota or Cleveland. They got an above average QB. They got serious weapons on the outside. And it's a division game.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This defense tried to give away the Pittsburgh and Minnesota games.

Washington game was a little close.

Our offense ain't nothing to be fukked with. But don't start drinking the Kool Aid on the defense yet. Offense has had to bail them out a lot this season. Cowboys fans developing confirmation bias when it comes to this defense.

This NYG game is gonna be a tough, close one IMO.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jennings? :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

:what:

Breh, when is the last time the Giants "ran all over" anybody :mjlol:

In fact, has any back ran for more than a 100 yds against us all year:patrice:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The_Sound_of_Revenge.jpg

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know we could've had Cameron Wake for a 4th or 5th round pick in a trade? Why the fukk did we not make that trade? He would've helped our defense tremendously. He's a sack machine.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This defense tried to give away the Pittsburgh and Minnesota games.

Washington game was a little close.

Our offense ain't nothing to be fukked with. But don't start drinking the Kool Aid on the defense yet. Offense has had to bail them out a lot this season. Cowboys fans developing confirmation bias when it comes to this defense.

This NYG game is gonna be a tough, close one IMO.
Bruh the defense kept us in the Minny game.