Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Once, there were three great Cowboys.

The quarterback was blonde of hair, blue of eyes and square of jaw. It was as if he were cast by a Hollywood filmmaker to be the captain of America's Team. The running back had the gall to think he could be the most productive runner in league history before he ever had his first NFL carry. He told teammates that. And damn if he didn't live up to his word. The wide receiver had a self-appointed nickname: The Playmaker. He worked harder than anyone, and partied harder than anyone, too. He wore fur coats, diamonds and sunglasses.

"The Triplets," they called them.

Today, there are three potentially great Cowboys.

The rookie quarterback is a prodigy and an accidental superstar. He has stunned the world simply by doing everything the right way. The first-round running back with the crop top and thick beard leads the NFL in rushing yards and jersey sales as a rookie. He shows off his abs and leaves cleat marks on defenders. The wide receiver is gifted almost beyond understanding. With a background you wouldn't wish on anyone, he plays every game as if the moon were full.

"The Triplets," they're calling them.

Two decades later, it was Prescott who helped a teammate who was down. The day before the Cowboys played the Steelers, Bryant learned his father had passed away.

So much was going through his head. Bryant wasn't sure if he could pull himself together and play a game—a stupid game. His phone buzzed. A text from Prescott.

The text, which he saved, read:

"Dez I heard about your loss. I want to let you know I've been through it. First and foremost, I want to let you know nobody, I mean nobody, can tell you how you are supposed to feel. There aren't any words to comfort someone except he is in a better place than this world and there is not anything to say to make you feel better right now. Please know I'm here for you brother. I love you man and anytime you want to talk about this or anything, my ears are open. I know I'm young, but I've been through damn near everything so I don't hesitate. Today is your day. This game is the only thing that gives me peace. That's why I'm so passionate about it, and I know you are the exact same way. Let's go have a day and honor your dad."

%2F1481260469175-cowboys+10+mobile.jpg

It was just what Bryant needed. The message helped him turn down the noise in his mind, and helped him start to heal the hole in his heart.

"Usually for games I'm pumped, I'm amped, I have a million things running through my head," Bryant says. "That Pittsburgh game...I never felt that way ever before. I was calm. I played my best football. I ran the best routes I ever ran with the Cowboys. A lot of credit goes to Dak."

Full story The Triplets 2.0

This article has it all, it's going to make you laugh, might even make your eyes water. What a time to be a Dallas Cowboys fan

full

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
lol this pos jerry jones is getting on my nerves...

Jerry Jones: Tony Romo will play part in Cowboys' Super Bowl run

In an exclusive interview with the Daily News in his midtown Manhattan hotel room Thursday afternoon, Jones made two predictions:

-- There's going to be a situation where Romo steps in and helps Dallas in its quest to get to Super Bowl LI in Houston.

-- Even if Romo is the backup going into the offseason, Jones believes he will be able to talk him out of demanding a trade or his release so he can join a team where he could start.

If Romo gets into a meaningful regular season or playoff game in the next two months, it's either because Prescott is injured or he is playing so poorly that Romo comes in to try and keep the season alive.

"I think Romo is going to get his opportunity," Jones said. "I don't want it to happen. But I think he may get his opportunity to get us a Super Bowl. While that's a mixed bag when I think about it — that means you don't have Dak out there — but it means, what a story, one for the ages, if he'd step in there and this year help us win a Super Bowl on the field with his skill. That can happen here. We're not talking about a bus driver out there. We're talking about a guy who can go out there and move our team."

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
dfw brehs, what is it like on the local radio there? will somebody please tell jerry just sit the fukk down and shut up! he's becoming a distraction and dragging romo back into an uncomfortable situation all over again!

he needs to stop sucking romo's dikk so much. i don't know if romo's feelings are that hurt or if this is jerry's way of rationalizing the fact romo is done as a cowboy after this season. whatever the case may be, jerry you can follow romo to whatever team he plays on next year if you love him so much.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
dfw brehs, what is it like on the local radio there? will somebody please tell jerry just sit the fukk down and shut up! he's becoming a distraction and dragging romo back into an uncomfortable situation all over again!

he needs to stop sucking romo's dikk so much. i don't know if romo's feelings are that hurt or if this is jerry's way of rationalizing the fact romo is done as a cowboy after this season. whatever the case may be, jerry you can follow romo to whatever team he plays on next year if you love him so much.

Ben Rogers is still sucking off Romo. Other than that, everyone else seems to have bought in on Dak.

Then again, Ben Rogers the same dude that told Arlington people to pony up the cash for the new stadium so the Rangers could remain attractive to free agents. Now the Rangers ain't trying to spend shyt :russ:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

In an exclusive interview with the Daily News in his midtown Manhattan hotel room Thursday afternoon, Jones made two predictions:

-- There's going to be a situation where Romo steps in and helps Dallas in its quest to get to Super Bowl LI in Houston.

-- Even if Romo is the backup going into the offseason, Jones believes he will be able to talk him out of demanding a trade or his release so he can join a team where he could start.

If Romo gets into a meaningful regular season or playoff game in the next two months, it's either because Prescott is injured or he is playing so poorly that Romo comes in to try and keep the season alive.

"I think Romo is going to get his opportunity," Jones said. "I don't want it to happen. But I think he may get his opportunity to get us a Super Bowl. While that's a mixed bag when I think about it — that means you don't have Dak out there — but it means, what a story, one for the ages, if he'd step in there and this year help us win a Super Bowl on the field with his skill. That can happen here. We're not talking about a bus driver out there. We're talking about a guy who can go out there and move our team."
giphy.gif

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

Like what is this dude even talking about :snoop:

Annoying as shyt :what: