Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:russell:

Dallas is a good football team. But I don't feel too confident about how good are. I'd like to see a dominant performance against a good team. Something like the Chiefs did against the Raiders last night.

This bothers you because...I don't know why.
Sort it out with god breh.

:coffee:

If they dominate and avenge their lone loss this weekend it'll be a good sign though.
:heh: You projecting mighty hard right now.

I'm not the one in other team's threads talmbout "I'm not impressed" and contradicting myself every other sentence.

Cowboys 11-1 clearly has you feeling some type of way. And I know you're just dying for a loss soon so you can bump threads, quote posts, and spout a bunch of "I told you so" you been holding onto since Week 4.

Are you in the NE threads talking about you'd like to see a dominant win against a good team? What about the Seattle threads? Oakland threads? Who are these good teams with dominant wins against other teams? Any discussion to be had, or just more emotional rhetoric? Let me guess, another reply, another batch of Qs unanswered.

Cowboys got a core. It makes you mad. Deal with it.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: You projecting mighty hard right now.

I'm not the one in other team's threads talmbout "I'm not impressed" and contradicting myself every other sentence.

Cowboys 11-1 clearly has you feeling some type of way. And I know you're just dying for a loss soon so you can bump threads, quote posts, and spout a bunch of "I told you so" you been holding onto since Week 4.

Are you in the NE threads talking about you'd like to see a dominant win against a good team? What about the Seattle threads? Oakland threads? Who are these good teams with dominant wins against other teams? Any discussion to be had, or just more emotional rhetoric? Let me guess, another reply, another batch of Qs unanswered.

Cowboys got a core. It makes you mad. Deal with it.
That's a lot of typing with a lot of rhetorical questions you don't want answered because you and I both know your position is firm.

That's why they go unanswered.
Use your brain breh.

hqdefault.jpg

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Dude said "dominate performance like the Chiefs did against the raiders" :mjlol:

Does this dude not realize the Chiefs committed 3 turnovers, 2 of which the raiders failed to capitalize on in the red zone :mjlol:

So the Cowboys didn't dominate the Ravens in the second half where Dak was just about perfect in his pass completions? :mjlol:

You say the Chiefs dominated the raiders and only won by 8 but in the same breath say "you'd like to see the Cowboys dominate like the above" even though the Cowboys beat the Ravens by 10?

Fukk out our thread with ur box score watching ass :camby:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That's a lot of typing with a lot of rhetorical questions you don't want answered because you and I both know your position is firm.

That's why they go unanswered.
Use your brain breh.

hqdefault.jpg
My mistake. I thought you actually wanted to discuss football.

Chiefs offense scored 14 points all game, all in the 2nd Q, got shutout 2nd half and looked abysmal, and only won by 1 score to a team who's QB played like utter garbage, and that's "dominant performance by KC" to you?

:mjlol:

Be unable to answer questions and blame it on "a lot of typing" brehs.

Consider 12 sentences to be a Ph.D thesis brehs.

Try to talk football and look worse than SuaveHooper trying to talk basketball brehs.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mistake. I thought you actually wanted to discuss football.

Chiefs offense scored 14 points all game, all in the 2nd Q, got shutout 2nd half and looked abysmal, and only won by 1 score to a team who's QB played like utter garbage, and that's "dominant performance by KC" to you?

:mjlol:

Be unable to answer questions and blame it on "a lot of typing" brehs.

Consider 12 sentences to be a Ph.D thesis brehs.

Try to talk football and look worse than SuaveHooper trying to talk basketball brehs.
Seeing through frauds who pretend to have an open mind is easy when you have my amount of internet experience.

:yeshrug:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Seeing through frauds who pretend to have an open mind is easy when you have my amount of internet experience.

:yeshrug:
You backed yourself into a corner with your irrational, poorly thought out criteria of "A Good Team," and now you can't provide any evidence to support it.

And now you're straw-manning this into me not being open minded when in reality, you can't justify any of the bullshyt you just spewed.

I'm asking you very simple, poignant questions and here you are backpedalling faster than Marcus Peters.

Next time you want to come in this thread, come with better material. Even the bottom tier Giants, Slurs, and Eagles fan don't put up this pathetic effort. You lookin like 2013 Spurs Game 7 right now.