Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryant isn’t the only Cowboy that Beckham likes to see succeed. He revealed personal relationships with rookies Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott.

“Zeke is a guy who I was talking to before the season because I know where he’s at and I know what he’s going to be going through and I’ve seen already what he has gone through,” Beckham said. “So I just try to give him an understanding of how everything works. I love it. I love to see Zeke out there celebrating. I love to see Dak out there with a smile. I played Dak in college so I’ve known him. We go back a little bit. It really is great to see these guys doing their thing. We just want to minimize that this Sunday.”

Beckham even went as far to include Anthony Brown, the rookie cornerback who might end up defending him at times on Sunday. “I love young guys coming into the league and being able to do the thing. I’ve been watching and [Brown’s] been playing exceptionally well.”

Tell ya man stop coppin pleas :demonic:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Bryant isn’t the only Cowboy that Beckham likes to see succeed. He revealed personal relationships with rookies Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott.

“Zeke is a guy who I was talking to before the season because I know where he’s at and I know what he’s going to be going through and I’ve seen already what he has gone through,” Beckham said. “So I just try to give him an understanding of how everything works. I love it. I love to see Zeke out there celebrating. I love to see Dak out there with a smile. I played Dak in college so I’ve known him. We go back a little bit. It really is great to see these guys doing their thing. We just want to minimize that this Sunday.”

Beckham even went as far to include Anthony Brown, the rookie cornerback who might end up defending him at times on Sunday. “I love young guys coming into the league and being able to do the thing. I’ve been watching and [Brown’s] been playing exceptionally well.”

Tell ya man stop coppin pleas :demonic:
Sound like he see all this fun we having over here and wanna get down :sas2:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, margin of victory

Washington 4 pts
Pittsburgh 5 pts
Baltimore 10 pts
Washington 5 pts

Total domination

:skip:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Also, margin of victory

Washington 4 pts
Pittsburgh 5 pts
Baltimore 10 pts
Washington 5 pts

Total domination

:skip:
I guess facts aren't objective enough for you.

Road wins at Lambeau and Minny were solid victories as well, but I guess it's not as good as beating the Texans, huh?

Glad America's Team could put you in your feelings.
Kind regards :jerry:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess facts aren't objective enough for you.

Road wins at Lambeau and Minny were solid victories as well, but I guess it's not as good as beating the Texans, huh?

Glad America's Team could put you in your feelings.
Kind regards :jerry:
I'm on record as saying the cowboys are a good football team and have also stated that Dak Prescott should be the league MVP.

But I still have reservations about how good they really are.

And you are STILL butthurt.

God damn y'all really the WOAT fans in sports. :mjlol:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm on record as saying the cowboys are a good football team and have also stated that Dak Prescott should be the league MVP.

But I still have reservations about how good they really are.

And you are STILL butthurt.

God damn y'all really the WOAT fans in sports. :mjlol:
You come into our season thread saying a bunch of nothing and when you get called out on it, this is your response?

Cowboys are good, Dak is MVP, and they have the most Ws against above .500 teams... So what are you even posting about in this thread? Stephen A told you that you need more proof?

Who are the great teams NE has beaten?
Who are the great teams Oakland has beaten?

Let me guess, Seattle, right? Even tho they only won vs. ATL and NE because the refs didn't feel like calling obvious PIs in both games.

We're the WOAT fans yet here you are disputing facts with your emotions.

Don't even know who your team is nor do I care. The Eagles thread needs more shyt posting, you should head over there.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You come into our season thread saying a bunch of nothing and when you get called out on it, this is your response?

Cowboys are good, Dak is MVP, and they have the most Ws against above .500 teams... So what are you even posting about in this thread? Stephen A told you that you need more proof?

Who are the great teams NE has beaten?
Who are the great teams Oakland has beaten?

Let me guess, Seattle, right? Even tho they only won vs. ATL and NE because the refs didn't feel like calling obvious PIs in both games.

We're the WOAT fans yet here you are disputing facts with your emotions.

Don't even know who your team is nor do I care. The Eagles thread needs more shyt posting, you should head over there.
:russell:

Dallas is a good football team. But I don't feel too confident about how good are. I'd like to see a dominant performance against a good team. Something like the Chiefs did against the Raiders last night.

This bothers you because...I don't know why.
Sort it out with god breh.

:coffee:

If they dominate and avenge their lone loss this weekend it'll be a good sign though.