Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
If we cut Romo...which I expect us to do...I think we make a push to sign leary...

Dude is a MONSTER as a run blocker...this line went SSJ2 when Collins got hurt and he stepped in...

And I don't think it will take much to sign him because of his knee...I don't see anybody throwing big money at him...

I am a little shook of Carr and Claiborne though...they are going to command quite a few dollars just because they were starting corners on a team that won a lot of games...I like brown a lot but Scandrick might be washed...dude been limping around like he got a bear trap on his leg all year...
If have to keep one of the starting CB's no question...I'd go with the younger guy in Clai. I think the demand for Leary will be high man, I know about the knee but he's been playing at a high level and the difference in the run game is scary :merchant:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I agree with this. Dont forget about our LB corps. It consist of Lee and a buncha :trash:

:francis:

True...but Jaylon by himself can fix that...would have been a top 10 pick without the injury

And to me...as charmed as this team has been...i fully expect him to be healthy and ready to play next year...

We going to have to pay Butler or :merchant: dear gawd I can't believe I am typing this...Terrence Williams :merchant: some money to stay here...

Everyday I :whew: that we got cole world super cheap before he had this breakout season...might be the best slot receiver in the league now and his salary is :mjlol:...his highest CAP HIT is only 4.2 million:whew:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This defense needed to be fixed years ago. We need to spend on free agents now while Dak and Zeke are in their rookie deals. Pass rushers and corners take years to develop, so yes we should continue to draft well, we need to get some real talent in here on defense. :stopitslime:

No offense fam but what are you talking about? We haven't recently been spending big bucks on free agents. Outside of Greg Hardy who was a one year deal what other big free agents we brought in?

Im just talking about the past really not currently. Like signing players like roy williams.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
True...but Jaylon by himself can fix that...would have been a top 10 pick without the injury

And to me...as charmed as this team has been...i fully expect him to be healthy and ready to play next year...

We going to have to pay Butler or :merchant: dear gawd I can't believe I am typing this...Terrence Williams :merchant: some money to stay here...

Everyday I :whew: that we got cole world super cheap before he had this breakout season...might be the best slot receiver in the league now and his salary is :mjlol:...his highest CAP HIT is only 4.2 million:whew:
jaylon has crazy potential but is still an unknown at this point

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Hitchens trashness shows after watching all 22. He should be replaced by somebody next year.

This dude is not so low key 10 times worse than Heath :scust:

To fat and slow to be a linebacker

Not fat and slow enough to be a defensive lineman

I HATE seeing this dude on the field :scust:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is not so low key 10 times worse than Heath :scust:

To fat and slow to be a linebacker

Not fat and slow enough to be a defensive lineman

I HATE seeing this dude on the field :scust:
Lol you stay hatin on Heath like he ain't been gettin plenty of burn and nobody exposed him yet. I'm just sayin. I haven't seen any clear fukk up from him. Hes going to show Out in front of his fellow cac safety tomorrow