Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Is there ANY chance Collins can play RT at this level? Leary is a bad mothafukka :lupe:
Leary is gone breh.

He's gonna get paaaaaiiid by another team this offseason.

Best we can hope for is a 4th, but most likely a 5th round compensatory draft pick selection in the 2018 draft.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Leary is gone breh.

He's gonna get paaaaaiiid by another team this offseason.

Best we can hope for is a 4th, but most likely a 5th round compensatory draft pick selection in the 2018 draft.
The question though is how good is he going to look without Tyron & Fredbeard?:patrice:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The question though is how good is he going to look without Tyron & Fredbeard?:patrice:
Pretty good, in my opinion.

He's easily our 4th best lineman. Definitively better than Collins and Free.

Dude is a monster. Would have been a 1st or 2nd rounder if he didn't have a degenerative knee condition.

He's about the same in the run game as Collins, but significantly better in the passing game than Collins. Also extremely disciplined. Hardly ever see any false starts or holds from him.

He's a beast.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Pretty good, in my opinion.

He's easily our 4th best lineman. Definitively better than Collins and Free.

Dude is a monster. Would have been a 1st or 2nd rounder if he didn't have a degenerative knee condition

He's about the same in the run game as Collins, but significantly better in the passing game than Collins. Also extremely disciplined. Hardly ever see any false starts or holds from him.

He's a beast.
This is why i think the Cowboys are going to get the best out of him, the next team that signs him will be getting the lesser version of what he is now. He's great at pass blocking but really struggles against stunt blitzes, so if the other team doesn't have a good LT/C combo then that'll really show.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Let Leary go. Draft a RT and an OG. Collins play LG and let Free and Green battle it out for the RT job. Use any and all money on the defense.

JPP
Sheldon
Campbell
Perry
Gilmore

Scoop up at least two of these free agents and draft another DE in the first two rounds.
:ehh:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Let Leary go. Draft a RT and an OG. Collins play LG and let Free and Green battle it out for the RT job. Use any and all money on the defense.

JPP
Sheldon
Campbell
Perry
Gilmore

Scoop up at least two of these free agents and draft another DE in the first two rounds.
:ehh:
:whoa: no free agent frenzy breh... I'm fine with one guy on the defensive side that will cost but not multiple.... J smith is still on deck and there is a lot of talent on d in this draft. Going crazy on two top teir FA when we have a lot of players to resign coming up isn't the best move.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:whoa: no free agent frenzy breh... I'm fine with one guy on the defensive side that will cost but not multiple.... J smith is still on deck and there is a lot of talent on d in this draft. Going crazy on two top teir FA when we have a lot of players to resign coming up isn't the best move.

I agree cowboys need to stop gambling with these high risk high reward free agents. We all know how those never worked out for our squad in the past. I don't mind one, but lets do it by the draft.