Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
gottdamn! @Codeine Fiend Dream Team sonned the shyt outta chip in the eagles thread.
stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif.pagespeed.ce.HBQVOTg9-HKampoL94gI.gif

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Hey guys, I've been asked by several of your posters to start posting here again.

Just running some stats on your passing game and it doesn't look good. Both Offense and Defense is very suspect.

You're in the red over all, giving up much more than you get. It's been fine so far as your running game has been able to make up for Daks lack of ability (you guys are at the very bottom in attempts due to Dak having a suspect arm).

I'd imagine you'll have to be able to defend the pass and throw the ball in the playoffs, which you guys do not do well.

You've feasted on a very easy schedule so far (third easiest in the league) but Dak even with all the talent around him isn't there yet. Shown by the team not having faith in him to let him make throws.

Very similar to the Eagles during Foles record setting season.

In fact, Foles was significantly better than Dak was.

You guys remind me of last year's Panthers except they had the defense to back to go with their running game and Cam even with his limited passing game was miles ahead of Dak.

Playoffs could get ugly

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey guys, I've been asked by several of your posters to start posting here again.

Just running some stats on your passing game and it doesn't look good. Both Offense and Defense is very suspect.

You're in the red over all, giving up much more than you get. It's been fine so far as your running game has been able to make up for Daks lack of ability (you guys are at the very bottom in attempts due to Dak having a suspect arm).

I'd imagine you'll have to be able to defend the pass and throw the ball in the playoffs, which you guys do not do well.

You've feasted on a very easy schedule so far (third easiest in the league) but Dak even with all the talent around him isn't there yet. Shown by the team not having faith in him to let him make throws.

You guys remind me of last year's Panthers except they had the defense to back to go with their running game and Cam even with his limited passing game was miles ahead of Dak.

Playoffs could get ugly
:why:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lol you stay hatin on Heath like he ain't been gettin plenty of burn and nobody exposed him yet. I'm just sayin. I haven't seen any clear fukk up from him. Hes going to show Out in front of his fellow cac safety tomorrow

I honestly don't even hate on heath anymore :hubie:

Every time he on the field somebody on the other team get hurt :hubie:

shyt...I don't even think you can win a superbowl unless you got some no neck white safety who is down to CTE himself to death every play for the greater good of the team:hubie:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could you verbalize that? I know discussing what happens on the field is kind of foreign to you, but I can't give you much feedback on a smilie
You said Dak has a suspect arm. You have one chance to (verbalize) what makes his arm suspect. I'll wait mr. I want intelligent football convo. I want video evidence. I showed evidence of Dez torching Norman. Don't play games with me

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You said Dak has a suspect arm. You have one chance to (verbalize) what makes his arm suspect. I'll wait mr. I want intelligent football convo. I want video evidence. I showed evidence of Dez torching Norman. Don't play games with me
I gave you video evidence in this thread the last time you asked that and you ignored the post.

Go find the post in here if you wish.

For now look at the fact that he's not trusted to throw the ball against one of the 3 easiest schedules in the NFL. He's at the very bottom in attempts and woeful with the longball

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave you video evidence in this thread the last time you asked that and you ignored the post.

Go find the post in here if you wish.

For now look at the fact that he's not trusted to throw the ball against one of the 3 easiest schedules in the NFL. He's at the very bottom in attempts and woeful with the longball
Man whatever bruh

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Playoffs could get ugly
You're not making sense regarding the offense. Defense I can understand as that's due to lack of talent on the front end and injuries on the back end. However:

Dallas offense is 2nd in points per drive
Dallas offense is 1st in touchdowns per drive
Dallas offense is 8th in points per red zone
Dallas offense is 6th in touchdowns per red zone
Dallas offense is 4th in yards per game
Dallas offense is 4th in yards per play
Dallas offense is 3rd in 3rd down conversions.
Dallas passing offense is 16th in yards per game
Dallas passing offense is 2nd in yards per pass
Dallas rushing offense is 2nd in yards per game
Dallas rushing offense is 2nd in years per game

What Dak is doing this season is very different than what Foles did in 2013. This team is also completely different than Cam in 2015. I love the schedule argument. We weren't suppose to beat the Bengals, Packers in Lambeau, or the Steelers in Heinz. We were told we would lose to Baltimore as they were the first division leader we would face this season and Dallas pretty much dominated them from 10:00 in the 2nd quarter on. Stick to the eagles and Dink and dunk Wentz.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You're not making sense regarding the offense. Defense I can understand as that's due to lack of talent on the front end and injuries on the back end. However:

Dallas offense is 2nd in points per drive
Dallas offense is 1st in touchdowns per drive
Dallas offense is 8th in points per red zone
Dallas offense is 6th in touchdowns per red zone
Dallas offense is 4th in yards per game
Dallas offense is 4th in yards per play
Dallas offense is 3rd in 3rd down conversions.
Dallas passing offense is 16th in yards per game
Dallas passing offense is 2nd in yards per pass
Dallas rushing offense is 2nd in yards per game
Dallas rushing offense is 2nd in years per game

What Dak is doing this season is very different than what Foles did in 2013. This team is also completely different than Cam in 2015. I love the schedule argument. We weren't suppose to beat the Bengals, Packers in Lambeau, or the Steelers in Heinz. We were told we would lose to Baltimore as they were the first division leader we would face this season and Dallas pretty much dominated them from 10:00 in the 2nd quarter on. Stick to the eagles and Dink and dunk Wentz.
Yes, you've had an insanely easily schedule and the run game has carried you. Dak has been inconsequential and held you back at times because he doesn't have the arm.

90% of what you just listed is the result of a great running game and the third easiest schedule. It's tough to believe you won't have to be able to throw the ball against better comp in the playoffs.

Notice that you're only going per play with the pass because they've shielded Dak due to him not being capable.

And your Foles comment is silly. Foles season was much better.

The Panthers comment makes sense because look what happened when a defense forced them to change their game. You guys are also nowhere near as good as that team. That defense and the season cam had was legendary. You guys don't have either of those things

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yes, you've had an insanely easily schedule and the run game has carried you. Dak has been inconsequential and held you back at times because he doesn't have the arm.

90% of what you just listed is the result of a great running game and the third easiest schedule. It's tough to believe you won't have to be able to throw the ball against better comp in the playoffs.

Notice that you're only going per play with the pass because they've shielded Dak due to him not being capable.

And your Foles comment is silly. Foles season was much better.

The Panthers comment makes sense because look what happened when a defense forced them to change their game. You guys are also nowhere near as good as that team. That defense and the season cam had was legendary. You guys don't have either of those things
where is the Cowboys schedule ranked? easiest?

:lupe: