Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dak Prescott now leads the NFL in Total QBR after posting his second straight game with at least a 90 Total QBR on Thursday. He is the first rookie quarterback to do that since Russell Wilson in 2012 (two separate streaks). Thursday, he was great down the stretch again, as he went 6-of-7 for 79 yards in the 4th quarter. He has now completed 30 of his last 33 passes in the fourth quarter/overtime, dating back to the start of overtime in Week 8 against the Eagles.

Prescott was particularly efficient in the red zone. He dropped back to pass three times in the red zone, and all three times, Prescott made key plays. He threw a touchdown pass, scrambled for a touchdown run, and threw for a first down inside the 20.
Link to ESPN article

That's my quarterback man.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
NFL shop only got the white or navy jerseys for Zeke. I'm probably gonna go white for the first time. I usually go navy. anybody got the Nike game jerseys? how long do they last? durable? screen print wear off? if I wear XL should I get an L? I heard game jerseys are longer than limited and elite

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
NFL shop only got the white or navy jerseys for Zeke. I'm probably gonna go white for the first time. I usually go navy. anybody got the Nike game jerseys? how long do they last? durable? screen print wear off? if I wear XL should I get an L? I heard game jerseys are longer than limited and elite
I got the blue nike romo elite jersey (:to:)

They are very durable but run big. Im 6'0 210 and an XL is kinda big.

Ima have my lady cop the blue Dak nike for Christmas :mjgrin:

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Never thought in a million years I would be feenin for Mo to come back :ld:
If he returns, I wonder what condition he'll be in b/c everytime he gets hurt he turns into a skeleton causing him to lose confidence on the field. Mo was hitting people this year b/c he finally got his weight up. Hopefully he's maintained it while sitting out.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Game jerseys? Nah fam only elites round here playboy. They never wear the blue jersey so I never really buy them. I've only had one blue jersey and that was E.Smith so that should tell you how long its been since I copped the blue jawns.