Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
thought it was funny you thought Garrett was as good a coach as carroll
Where did I say that at? I said head to head where is the out coaching at. Don't be emo read with understanding. If its so much over coaching show me in them two games where it was at?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Where did I say that at? I said head to head where is the out coaching at. Don't be emo read with understanding. If its so much over coaching show me in them two games where it was at?
guess we disagree. I do think Cowboys match up well, but I think your defense will cost you in the playoffs

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
guess we disagree. I do think Cowboys match up well, but I think your defense will cost you in the playoffs
What does that have to do with coaching though? I'm asking about this outcoaching stuff. Show me how Pete has out coached Garrett when they met up? Your offense ain't that hot similar to our D so its about even IMO.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

I had aspirations of Mcclain, Lee, and Smith. I refuse to be disappointed. Im let the action speaks louder than the words in this one

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He trying to get out there. Man I love this team :mjcry:
Even if he gets out there in the next two months, the learning curve would be too steep for him to contribute to playoff football considering he's a rookie who hasn't played football in a calendar year. You would basically be regulating him to special teams. I don't think that's worth playing him this year.