Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Seriously what?

Do i need to bring up all the posts yall were bashing him in? And now its sad because he said exactly what yall wanted to hear :pacspit:

Dude grow up..

You are welcomed to join another fanbase if u hurt that bad.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect Romo but I dont feel bad for him. He started for 10 years and had 2 legitimate championship rosters: 07 where they choked against NYG and '14 when the league screwed us over with the Dez catch.

I still say he's better than Aikman :yeshrug:
You still out yo damn mind too

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nikka u sound dumb

Just cus im callin out u and other fans that were shytting on Romo, I should join another fanbase. :pacspit::pacspit:

I deleted what I was about to say your ass out of respect to the other fans in here.

Am I sad? Kinda
Is it worse than Emmit and Mike leaving for me? Nope

Now either u gonna man up and support this team or you can be in your feelings and be mad.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I deleted what I was about to say your ass out of respect to the other fans in here.

Am I sad? Kinda
Is it worse than Emmit and Mike leaving for me? Nope

Now either u gonna man up and support this team or you can be in your feelings and be mad.
Dude, what the fukk u babbling about. You sound mad emotional bc im calling out nikkas that was hating on Romo. Fukk is up witchu? Are you that sensitive, that anybody who supports Romo, bothers you?

If my posts bother you, ignore me and stop fukkin complainin :francis: