Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Roger Staubach on Romo-Prescott: 'Right now, it's Dak's locker room' | SportsDay

"The atmosphere is really good, and that's what you want to do: Have a solid, good, we're-going-to-win-this-game atmosphere," Staubach said. "And that's what they have right now. That's the decision keeping Dak in there. They definitely want to maintain that atmosphere. The coaches feel that, and so do the players. Right now, it's Dak's locker room.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Driving two hours to Cleveland to see my first Cowboys game

:wow:

Every time I seen KOBE play they lost :mjcry:

I hope I'm not a curse :mjcry:

I need y'all to bless me with swag so I can get this curse off me

Super late game was :wow:

First time going to a NFL GAME :blessed:

Cowboys was deep when I say deep I mean deep I recorded the game I haven't watch it yet but it literally felt like a home game

I wonder if you guys could hear our chants

Let's go Cowboys :blessed: let's go cowboys :blessed:

Some dude came in a redskins jersey :russ:

Some pics from the game and the city

Ps after the game walked down the street to see Hilary speak with LEBRON and jr smitt

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Super late game was :wow:

First time going to a NFL GAME :blessed:

Cowboys was deep when I say deep I mean deep I recorded the game I haven't watch it yet but it literally felt like a home game

I wonder if you guys could hear our chants

Let's go Cowboys :blessed: let's go cowboys :blessed:

Some dude came in a redskins jersey :russ:

Some pics from the game and the city

Ps after the game walked down the street to see Hilary speak with LEBRON and jr smitt

Good shyt, homie. :salute:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Yo....does the league have it out for y'all boy?:

Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott remains focus of NFL investigators

The NFL continues to investigate an incident involving Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott, NFLPA sources and a source close to the Cowboys rookie told ESPN.

One of the sources said the league is trying to be thorough in its investigation, and Elliott is aware of the league's doggedness.

The NFL has been seeking information from the Aventura (Florida) Police Department regarding the February incident that involved Elliott and the same woman who accused him of domestic violence in July in Columbus, Ohio, according to one source.

A person in Elliott's camp said he recently was informed that, with the incidents in Florida and Ohio under investigation, the Cowboys running back is now viewed by NFL investigators as "Public Enemy No. 1."

The source said the NFL wants to make sure that there are zero mistakes the way there were in its investigation of former Ravens running back Ray Rice, and it is trying to be as thorough as possible.

The league is still investigating cases involving former Giants kicker Josh Brown, who was released Oct. 25, shortly after his admission that he abused his wife became public, and Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib, who suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his lower right leg in the early hours of June 5 in Dallas.

SOURCE: http://es.pn/2g7onwo
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
not surprised. after we drafted him, i came up on his girl's twitter page. degenerate/thot/smoker cave bytch....she put it all out there on her page. he doesn't have a good woman at home to help him, he's with an enabler. after i saw that, i lost confidence in him ever fully recovering.
what's his bytch twitter? lol

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I had a meltdown after the first half and displayed some extracurricular feminine tendencies in the GDT

I popped shyt and for that I apologize brehs :tyron:

Dak did play like total ass in the first half tho. But he got that shyt cleaned up and played significantly better in the second half. I guess I just need to accept he's a 2nd Half kind of guy.

This is a game we would have 200000% LOST at any point in the last 20 years.

I've never been so happy to be so wrong about sports in my life. Ezekiel Elliott is the goddamn TRUTH.

WHAT A GAME :jerry:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
For unto the Cowboys a man-child would be born
Woe this crazy circumstance
Jerry knew this rb deserved a chance
But everybody told him to be smart
"Look at your career," they said
"Jerry, defense, use your head."
But instead he chose to use his heart

Now the joy of his world lives in Zeke