Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs we really supposed to be worried about these Vikings and Steelers teams :russ:

They lookin funny as hell in the light. If I were them I'd be terrified of playin us tho :hamster:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I'm a bit nervous about the Steelers...Vikings we got that.

I feel the same way about playing at Pit that I felt about playing at GB. Esp. with Ben having today's game to get the rust off.

The way Ben's playing today is the way I expect Romo's first game to go if he gets the job back :manny:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a bit nervous about the Steelers...Vikings we got that.

Whats to be nervous about honestly? You see how they playin today? 0 points so far the whole game. Remember that night they put up 3 points whole game? Imagine if we had a game like that, cowboys would never live that shyt down.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. We might be the most complete team in the league. If only we could get a pass rush. Is Claiborne going to be back for the playoffs? We're going to need him. And Church.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I feel the same way about playing at Pit that I felt about playing at GB. Esp. with Ben having today's game to get the rust off.

The way Ben's playing today is the way I expect Romo's first game to go if he gets the job back :manny:
Ben is playing on a torn meniscus that he tore 3 weeks ago :heh: that boy is fukked up. I'm not. nervous at all about that game.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Damn. We might be the most complete team in the league. If only we could get a pass rush. Is Claiborne going to be back for the playoffs? We're going to need him. And Church.
Claiborne should be back before the playoffs. Earlier in the week there were reports that he only has a strained groin and won't need surgery. Shouldn't miss as much time as was originally reported.