Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214

I think this is the avatar for Chip Kelly

aweu1oH.jpg

Let him sleep on that false narrative he keeps parading about Dak. And rep Wentz' father for a month.

And :salute: for taking the bet, breh. You did that, so hopefully we wouldn't have to go through that.

As the season thread creator, I can't make a avi bet. Can't afford to have the icon for the thread be a non-Cowboys image.
i'll do that for the next bet. i figured if i gave him a player, he'd be a fukkboy and put some derogatory shyt in the caption below the avi.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Dak looks really good. I praised him last week. Run game and Dez look good too.

But no, maybe if Romo gets injured and Lawrence plays well when he comes back you guys could be decent.
Made this post on August 19th.

I've been praising Dak while you guys were still arguing that "Romo deserves another chance". So you guys can stop with the "false narratives" and "hating on Dak" stuff

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should've pulled the trigger on the Richardson trade. What they hell were we thinking? Our pass rush is abysmal and now we might've have lost Church and Claiborne for the season. Which means JEFF fukkING HEATH will be playing :snoop: Richardson would've helped shield our depleted secondary with his pass rush:snoop:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We should've pulled the trigger on the Richardson trade. What they hell were we thinking? Our pass rush is abysmal and now we might've have lost Church and Claiborne for the season. Which means JEFF fukkING HEATH will be playing :snoop: Richardson would've helped shield our depleted secondary with his pass rush:snoop:
Neither is gone for the season, and I wanted Richardson until i read up on his off the field troubles.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka this ain't Madden.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We can't really criticize the front office without knowing what they were wanting in return.

Also a lot of times the agents/teams will leak the cowboys name into a situation just to get the bidding price up so there's a chance we never were really interested.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
We can't really criticize the front office without knowing what they were wanting in return.

Also a lot of times the agents/teams will leak the cowboys name into a situation just to get the bidding price up so there's a chance we never were really interested.

thats exactly what mike fisher said a week ago.
back in the past, agents would throw in the dallas name just to get more interest.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
thats exactly what mike fisher said a week ago.
back in the past, agents would throw in the dallas name just to get more interest.
Yeah been that way for awhile. They do it during the draft too. It can make it annoying to decipher what's real and what's totally fabricated news.

For good or bad, it looks like we're going to roll with this defensive personnel. Hopefully Jaylon can come back sometime this year. According to Fish, he's working with Gregory to stay on the right path since Jaylon is so mature. So far everything sounds like it's going good with his rehab.

Even now Jerry is not ruling out bring back Ro...which is kinda surprising. Those three guys would bring some much needed oomph to our front-7...

I'm a little more concerned about this secondary with all the injuries. One more injury at the CB position and we're fukked. I'm surprised they didn't call up one of the CBs on the practice squad.

Sammy Seamster
Leon McFadden

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I dont want Ro anywhere near this team :stopitslime:
Neither do I....right now. Jerry might be keeping his options open in case Lee gets dinged. That's the only scenario where I'd be willing to bring him back.

At the end of the day, I highly doubt Garrett is going to let him back on the team.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah been that way for awhile. They do it during the draft too. It can make it annoying to decipher what's real and what's totally fabricated news.

For good or bad, it looks like we're going to roll with this defensive personnel. Hopefully Jaylon can come back sometime this year. According to Fish, he's working with Gregory to stay on the right path since Jaylon is so mature. So far everything sounds like it's going good with his rehab.

Even now Jerry is not ruling out bring back Ro...which is kinda surprising. Those three guys would bring some much needed oomph to our front-7...

I'm a little more concerned about this secondary with all the injuries. One more injury at the CB position and we're fukked. I'm surprised they didn't call up one of the CBs on the practice squad.

Sammy Seamster
Leon McFadden
The good news is Scandrick looked much better this week than he did the previous game, but i agree about us being screwed if the secondary takes another hit. The Anthony Brown pick just keeps looking better and better with each passing game, Jaylon probably won't be back this year but i'm 99% certain that the Cowboys got the steal of the draft..