Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
why you always so mad bruh?
Im not. Why are you worried about it even if I was? Are you going to help cure me if I was? If you weren't FOH. I like cursing at times on trivial stuff doesn't make me mad esp adding the fact you can't see me just making shyt up like a bytch to fit your narrative.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Man that shyt gets on my nerves. nikkas forming some team Romo/Dak cliques like we getting paid off this shyt and or these dudes real life families or something. On top of that if that nikka would look a few pages back he could see I'm on team don't give a fukk. How the fukk can I be on either persons side when I said whoever playing I feel can get the job done?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
what are you willing to give up tho?

richardson wants to get PAID, so he's most likely a half season rental.

wake is still productive but he's 34 and has 2 more years left on his deal even tho i think the cap hit if we cut him is minimal.

Not sure either team would have interest in McFadden (not Miami anyway), but I'd give up a 3rd and filler for a real impact lineman like Richardson even on a rental

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
what are you willing to give up tho?

richardson wants to get PAID, so he's most likely a half season rental.

wake is still productive but he's 34 and has 2 more years left on his deal even tho i think the cap hit if we cut him is minimal.
Isn't Wake coming off an Achilles injury? I'd pull the trigger on Richardson because he's just a vicious player.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wake has 10 QB hurries and 3 sacks in 195 snaps.

For comparison sake, Crawford has 11 QB hurries and 3.5 sacks in 328 snaps.

Wake also better fits the RKG model.
I get it and it's tempting but the age worries me, if the Jets are asking for a 1st then i pass on Richardson too.