Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"I made this decision on the first day of OTAs, and then we did it again at training camp and we did it again every day since then,'' Bryant tells me, the intensity of what he is about to tell me causing his eyes to widen. "No hazing. No freezing-out. None of that bullshyt. On the first day when they got here, I told Dak (Prescott) and Zeke (Ezekiel Elliott), 'Y'all not just rookies. You're players. Dallas Cowboys players. As important as me. As important as anybody.

"Family.''

Cowboys Secret: Dez + Witten On 'All Smiles'

I remember when Dez was a rookie I longed for the day we would put an end to that "Lost Boys" era of Cowboys football and craft the team in his image. They've bought the pride back. No more entitled losers thinking they won something just by putting on that star

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember when Dez was a rookie I longed for the day we would put an end to that "Lost Boys" era of Cowboys football and craft the team in his image. They've bought the pride back. No more entitled losers thinking they won something just by putting on that star
Bu...bu...but Dez is a negative presence in the lockerroom :shaq2:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Man that shyt gets on my nerves. nikkas forming some team Romo/Dak cliques like we getting paid off this shyt and or these dudes real life families or something. On top of that if that nikka would look a few pages back he could see I'm on team don't give a fukk. How the fukk can I be on either persons side when I said whoever playing I feel can get the job done?

:dame:fukk you too, nikka...Romo hasn't done anything in 10 years to justify defending him. I've been watching him his whole career....I don't need fukking ESPN analyst to tell me he's not clutch and can't get the job done.

That's my opinion. I'm tired of seeing that 'Murphy's Law' cac at QB...:pacspit:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:dame:fukk you too, nikka...Romo hasn't done anything in 10 years to justify defending him. I've been watching him his whole career....I don't need fukking ESPN analyst to tell me he's not clutch and can't get the job done.

That's my opinion. I'm tired of seeing that 'Murphy's Law' cac at QB...:pacspit:
Who defending him though bytch? I just said say true shyt and what you said wasn't true dummy.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
it's all about the timing of those picks. like the washington '12 interception might as well count as 100 interceptions considering how big that moment was for both teams.

The interception when we lost to green bay a few years ago was the WOAT pick ever because Murray was averaging around 7 yards a carry in that game AND the first thing Garrett said about the play in the press conference was "I called a run Tony changed it to a pass"

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The interception when we lost to green bay a few years ago was the WOAT pick ever because Murray was averaging around 7 yards a carry in that game AND the first thing Garrett said about the play in the press conference was "I called a run Tony changed it to a pass"

I used to believe it was all Romo being pass happy until Garrett had Ortom throw the ball 41 damn times in that season finale game that same year despite Orton not having played with the first team in 2 years.

By the way in 2012 that linebacker came at Romo SCOTG fukkIN FREE when he threw hat pic. That year our oline was beyond horrendous. Tyron had a shytty year since it was his first year at left tackle I think and Doug free routinely got abused. I also think Mackenzie Bernardeau was our center because Phil Costa got hurt.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
i uploaded it but no sound.
full

no troll fam but how do you do this? I got league pass too smfh.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@dtownreppin214

I think this is the avatar for Chip Kelly

aweu1oH.jpg

Let him sleep on that false narrative he keeps parading about Dak. And rep Wentz' father for a month.

And :salute: for taking the bet, breh. You did that, so hopefully we wouldn't have to go through that.

As the season thread creator, I can't make a avi bet. Can't afford to have the icon for the thread be a non-Cowboys image.