Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Why do people think Romo was an interception machine in Dallas? You want an interception machine, look at Eli, not Romo.
it's all about the timing of those picks. like the washington '12 interception might as well count as 100 interceptions considering how big that moment was for both teams.

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romo will never play for the cowboys again.

how many int's would romo have by now if he played the whole season? i say he would have 8 interceptions
Why do people think Romo was an interception machine in Dallas? You want an interception machine, look at Eli, not Romo.
SInce 2007 romo has thrown more than 10 ints ONCE, yall gotta stop listening to narratives and think for yallselves. Dak is balling out but that doesn't mean slander the dude who single handedly kept us afloat for a decade. Romo hasnt been able to stay healthy now which is unfortunate but he gave his best years to teams that werent as thorough as this squad. The 2014 squad was good but was not as complete as this team and the boys were one controversial call from a nfc championship. Give 09-14 romo a squad like this and his career is looked at differently. I believe the cowboys will give romo his spot back and he will ball out after a game or 2 of rustiness. If he gets hurt again...then its been real :mjgrin:.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The gall to go for it on 4th down in OT

:wow:
I didn't think that was that big of a deal considering the Eagles moved the ball pretty easily on us all day and the defense was now missing Mo and Church. When you invest all your resources on the oline, you better go for it. I'm just pleasantly surprised we finally added the qb sneak to our repertoire. running from the big I formation again would have been a disaster considering how free got blew up on the 3rd down run.

D70xboM.png