Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
and as usual Free was getting manhandled... we seriously need to address the RT position..

Hopefully we move collins to right tackle and keep Leary where he is...

Not sure how I never noticed before but Leary is a MONSTER in the run game...no coincidence the run game hit another gear when he replaced Collins

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the problem with free is hes average brehs, i mean damn we really got Pro bowlers at every spot so every team just goes at him :yeshrug: i mean i still want collins to replace him but i cant get too mad:francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Replay of the game up yet @dtownreppin214 :lupe::feedme:
i uploaded it but no sound.
full

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Brehs we have established ourselves as the team to beat. Our opponents are gonna fear us from here on out. Im no longer worried about any of the games on our schedule, the steelers have shown to be inconsistent as fukk and rapistburgers health is always a concern for them. Now look at the vikings getting embarrassed by the fukkin bears up 20-3 as I type this. Who else? Division games are always filled with fukkery but none actually concern me. I put us at second best team overall right now, just barely behind the Patriots. We have a better overall team than they do, but Brady, Beli and Gronk are just too fukkin good. I see a Cowboys Patriots Superbowl looming. (Okay lemme chill)

nikka YOU GONE LEARN ONCE AGAIN WHEN THE GMEN WHOOP THAT ASS :mjgrin:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I wasn't in the game thread so I don't know what was talked about but:

First half had me worried. Dak looked flustered in the pocket against the blitz and couldn't seem to make the right read. Early on it looked like the game plan was to air the ball out. (Concerns going forward is that this is a copy cat league)

Lots of dumb shyt too like 3 WR sets with Zeke in the slot. I thought this was going to be the game Dez ran 21 hitches smh.

Damien Wilson needs more playing time (sorry Durant). Hitchens had a bad ass game expect the unnecessary roughness.

Special team was a special kind of ass. I think the changing play of the game for our defense was when Wilcox laid lumber to Sproles.

I hope extensive playing time for Wilcox doesn't result in regression of Jones.