Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The hate is real lol

Bruh that shyt was embarrassing. So first it's all Zeke and oline and Dak isn't all that. Then, the oline ain't all that and Doug Free got beat as did Tyron blah blah. Man that shyt was corny as fukk. Eagles ain't had swag since TO left.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I love this thread :mjcry:

But Dallas brehs I need ur help again. Park Ave booths have been sold out I guess for 2 weeks. I've only been to Park ave when I've gone to Dallas and it's been legit. Is there any other spot like this yall recommend where I could get a table/bottle service
Bungalow Dwtn Dallas for tonight

Bungalow

Lotus for tomorrow. Partychasers always come correct. They do a lot of stuff at Park Ave too so they match up with the type of crowd you're used to. They are Ethiopian so there is always a gang of East African women at their parties.

Thriller Halloween party + Costume Contest @LotusSaturdays Sat Oct. 29th

Last edited:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Bungalow Dwtn Dallas for tonight

Bungalow

Lotus for tomorrow. Partychasers always come correct. They do a lot of stuff at Park Ave too so they match up with the type of crowd you're used to. They are Ethiopian so there is always a gang of East African women at their parties.

Thriller Halloween party + Costume Contest @LotusSaturdays Sat Oct. 29th

Good looks breh. fukking tables have been sold out everywhere since 10 days ago.

Looks like we'll be standing for 3 hours. :francis:

Thanks again :salute:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Must-win game fellas.

With a win, we'll be 6-1 overall, 2-1 in the division, and have a 2 game lead. Let's make it easy on ourselves for a change. We havent coasted through a season since 2007.

Philly plays @ NYG the following week, so one of them will have 4 Ls at the mid-way point, which would just about end their seasons.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I love this thread :mjcry:

But Dallas brehs I need ur help again. Park Ave booths have been sold out I guess for 2 weeks. I've only been to Park ave when I've gone to Dallas and it's been legit. Is there any other spot like this yall recommend where I could get a table/bottle service
I was gonna invite you out last night but you wasn't finna have me in the club losing :mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I can't wait for tomorrow brehs. We about to be on some rockstar shyt if we win. Get ready brehs....
full