Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
It was investigated and dismissed, and half way through the season after the NFL fukked up another slam dunk case they want to target Zeke. :francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This is the first we've heard of this story. How can Zeke get suspended when Josh Brown, who had a laundry list of abuse got one game? It's not about him just not being charged. It's the fact he had witnesses that disputed that. Josh Brown had no such things. shyt Josh Brown off the rip, should've got suspended 6 games. There were like a million instances of his wife calling the cops. The NFLPA would have the NFL tied up in court for years, and I bet you it would be hard to get that suspension upheld through the court. Especially since, the NFL would have to justify how are you going to suspend Zeke 6 Games, and Josh Brown 1 game. Good luck explaining that to a federal judge who already is unlikely to side with the NFL.

Plus Zeke has those blackmail TEXT messages. A judge would not side with the NFL.
I agree with you but did you read the profile about the bytch in charge of these decisions? she's a mara puppet.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I need to find another board because Risen Star and his repeated lame sarcasm and constant riding on Carson Wentz is getting nauseating on CZ.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
what is this shyt?

Ezekiel Elliott could face lengthy ban, Jerry Jones spoke with NFL investigator

Who is Lisa Friel?

116460252.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

I swear if this shyt proceeds to a suspension I'm gonna be beyond pissed