Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Presgawd and the Dak Street Boys will manhandle the Shegals, 31-20... Dallas will then be the team to beat in the NFC... These Dallas Cowboys are for real, every team left we play can and should be beat... I can see 1 or 2 losses as the division games are the hardest... but I say we look legit at 13-3...

also this is the game, where Dak officially retire Romo in to clipboard status.

for the love of God, Jerral Wayne Jones, dont fugg up the chemistry :whoa:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After seeing Trashweiler tonight. I'm more confident than ever we can get a 1st round pick for Romo. We should trade him before the deadline. And if not for a pick, then a great defensive player. Jerry call the Jets, and bring Wilkerson and a pick to the Cowboys for Romo.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
After seeing Trashweiler tonight. I'm more confident than ever we can get a 1st round pick for Romo. We should trade him before the deadline. And if not for a pick, then a great defensive player. Jerry call the Jets, and bring Wilkerson and a pick to the Cowboys for Romo.
:mjlol:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
When I see people saying we can't get much for a broken down Romo, I want whatever they're smoking.

He's the 3rd highest rated QB of ALL TIME. Half of the league is throwing at garbage every Sunday as their starting QB, in a QB driven league.

I think if they did trade Romo we'd be able to receive a conditional 1st round pick - contingent on the amount of games he plays. If he plays x amount of games, it's a 1st, if he gets injured the first game he plays, it's a 4th, etc.

Packers got a 3rd for a 39 year old Favre

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What if Dak go down, then its back to having a shyt back up. I wouldn't trade him

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Wait till the offseason

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Woke up sweating bullets brehs.

Had a dream Jerry traded Dak for a first round pick and some nikka named "Zeno" which don't even exist.

I think it's cuz I was watching Captain America Civil War and the main bad guy is Zemo.

Romo got hurt in the eagles game and Sanchez came in.

Needless to say I'm glad it was just a dream. :whew:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Who got the thread? I'm struggling here...

Another 130 off I-30?

Snagging Picks From Wentz They Came

We Still Stackin' Paper While Y'all Losing Chips

Whose Line Is It Anyway

The Future Is Now

:francis:

Who's The Real Future

1st Round Qb vs 4th Round Qb Who Really Is Worth The 1st