Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Wk 6: Cowboys vs Packers
password: cowboys

Rayne is a born leader of men. I'm re-watching this game now and something subtle I noticed he does every week is dap up every player in the offensive huddle before he calls the play on the opening drive

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The anger in this nikka eyes is :merchant:

gettyimages-615056480_master.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Elaborate my good man :jbhmm:

He has thrown Romo under the bus a few times in the past...specifically years ago when we lost that game in green bay after Romo threw that pick...one asked about it in the post game conference garrett flat out said he called a run play and tony changed it to a pass...doesn't seem like something friends would do to each other...

If you believe the rumors...other little stuff like one of the reasons 2014 was so good is that they limited what tony could change at the line...supposedly that came from garrettt

The difference between how garrett talks about romo and how garret talks about Dak is also pretty telling to me...the only thing he has ever said about romo this year is he is hurt...he is not practicing...doesn't speculate on a return...doesn't speculate on who starts...none of that...ask him a question about Dak...dude eyes light up...he will go on and on about dak the person...how poised he is...how hard he works...how grateful he is...how he does it the right way...goes all into that personality stuff before he even gets into dak the football player...

Garrett comes off as little brother to Romo's big brother as both of them being Jerry's son...it's pretty much common knowledge that Romo has been dragging garrett along pretty much since garrett became coach and I am sure that is not lost on Garrett...with Romo as the starter this is Romo's team...not Garret's team...the playbook is what Romo wants...the calls are what Romo wants...with Romo out now it's Garrets team...cause Dak is a rookie and I got serious doubts about him saying he want to run this and this and this like a veteran qb like Tony does...now Garrett and to an extent LInnehan can run the stuff they feel is best for the team and not what they feel is best for Romo...just look at the playbook...it is not even REMOTELY close to what we have been running with Romo...and now...at least for these 5 weeks...Garrett is not some guy who is just riding Romo coattails...he is an actual head coach of an actual football team that is really good....

I don't think they dislike each other...but I feel garrett will EASILY take his chances with Dak over Romo...if to do nothing else but try and step out of Romo shadow...

Witten doesn't have a problem saying it's Tony's team...even Dak doesn't have a problem saying it's Tony's team...haven't heard garrett say it yet though...if they were so tight you would think he would...

Pretty much same thing with Trillehan...with a rookie QB he is going to be given pretty much full autonomy over the offense...wasn't like that when he got here with Romo...to the point they wouldn't even give him the title of OC...he was the "passing game coordinator" :mjlol:...remember in 2014 how we would just line up and run a play...and then in that first game in 2015 what are we doing...lining up in 5 wide all the time and romo running the clock down to 0 again...and this was when we were supposed to be a running team...and now what are we doing...back to just running the play...and I don't think we have lined up in 5 wide once all year...

Personally I think the only people in the organization who haven't moved on from Romo is Witten...and yes I think Jerry HAS moved on from Romo...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rayne is a born leader of men. I'm re-watching this game now and something subtle I noticed he does every week is dap up every player in the offensive huddle before he calls the play on the opening drive
I told y'all when I found out his backstory and the masters in workplace leadership,etc is when I said fukk it, I'm crowning him. It was just obvious that he was gonna be that nikka

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Points allowed by the defense

NY 20

WAS 23

CHI 17

SF 17

CIN 14

GB 16

:wow:

Edit: also what if romo outperforms dak in practice. Dak has done enough to be the starter, but that will be an interesting situation.

All in all we 5-1 with arguably the 2 best qbs in the division. 2 best rbs too

This team is destined to make the offs for the forseable future. Offseason we go all defense.

:blessed:

Last edited: