Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
5-1 is all I know
b0c4e3e54bf2122921453041551351a4.png

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas just hate Heath just cause. I saw him in at safety a few plays and Aaron didn't throw at him tho :sas1:

Brown hasn't played well enough to take Scandrick job. I need to see more. I'm just happy he's not a bum. Scandrick got pride out the ass though. He gonna come back stuntin for the defen.......Draya.
Gotta keep scandrick happy. One of carr or Claiburn wont be here next season.

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
I am a little concerned with the touches Zeke is getting,but when he is playing like he is, it's hard to not keep feeding him.

Zeke
Dak
Brown
and if Smith can pan out next year, woooo!!!

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I am a little concerned with the touches Zeke is getting,but when he is playing like he is, it's hard to not keep feeding him.

Zeke
Dak
Brown
and if Smith can pan out next year, woooo!!!

At least he's good at minimizing the hits he's taken (compared to Marion Barber who inflicted half the damage on himself during his runs).

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cowboys better thank they lucky stars for that offensive line. Real football heads know this aint about dak, zeke none of em. That Oline is the key almighty

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
What Sean Lee told Dak Prescott after rookie QB threw first INT of career | SportsDay

After throwing the first interception of his NFL career Sunday, Dak Prescott was briefly stopped by Sean Lee as he was making his way to the sideline.

What did the defensive team captain say to the rookie quarterback?

"I said, 'Hey, we got you. We're good. Just get ready to roll. We're going to get you this ball back,'" Lee recalled. "He's played at such a high level. He's made so many plays. Defensively, we know, don't worry about that. Move on because we're going to come out, we're going to find a way to get a stop and get you back. And you're going to have to go out and make plays, which he did."

:wow: