Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Believe something that comes from the Cowboys front office brehs. Same cats that said Romo was "day to day" after he broke his back :mjlol:

If that cripple Jaylon Smith ever plays a down in a Cowboys uniform I will be thoroughly shocked.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Believe something that comes from the Cowboys front office brehs. Same cats that said Romo was "day to day" after he broke his back :mjlol:

If that cripple Jaylon Smith ever plays a down in a Cowboys uniform I will be thoroughly shocked.
:why: Gil Brandt spoke to Jaylon himself and gave the prediction that he'd be back this season

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
:why: Gil Brandt spoke to Jaylon himself and gave the prediction that he'd be back this season

So the cripple himself said he'd be back?

Again, I put no more stake in that than I do in senile Jerry or his idiot son saying Romo and Dez are day to day.

Until the doctor says he's ready to play and puts a date on it, I'm not trying to hear any other noise

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So the cripple himself said he'd be back?

Again, I put no more stake in that than I do in senile Jerry or his idiot son saying Romo and Dez are day to day.

Until the doctor says he's ready to play and puts a date on it, I'm not trying to hear any other noise
When he is, dont jump on the bandwagon breh :ufdup:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
@*DalMem* been on clown watch. nikka loud and proud with his ignorant shyt. fukk outta here homie. nikka dodged the shyt outta my question
Coulda sworn breh wanted to see zeke fail just for proving him right in that we reached. Even on his told you so shyt after week one. Come week five hes changing stances, making threads for him an allat

Zeke out here settin records tell me he hasnt helped this defense more than ramsey woulda. Factor in he is helpin em by rushin 130 on O

I do think they should give alfred at least ten carries tho. Give zeke like 20 and alf 10 so they can be ready in the offs

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coulda sworn breh wanted to see zeke fail just for proving him right in that we reached. Even on his told you so shyt after week one. Come week five hes changing stances, making threads for him an allat

Zeke out here settin records tell me he hasnt helped this defense more than ramsey woulda. Factor in he is helpin em by rushin 130 on O

I do think they should give alfred at least ten carries tho. Give zeke like 20 and alf 10 so they can be ready in the offs
the argument was that the run game would keep the defense off the field. Truth is, we beat Cincy eventhough they won the T.O.P battle. Its time to give the defense a little credit