Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
everytime i see breh's posts i think of this....
ktpng.gif

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
You talking about the same play calling that had him throwing the fewest passes of his career in a full season since his first year :mjlol:

And you out here pointing out improv plays where the defense breaks down...which is exactly who romo got T Rex the ball...not on a designed pass play...like our current quarterdak :boyzaswaggin:

Same Romo who didn't throw to T Rex for weeks that year and said it was because he doesn't get open...

Seems like he was open against Cincy though :swagginaboyz:
Trusted him in that detroit playoff game tho.

I see what your saying but lets not act like romo aint make terrancebe servicable second wr

I wanna see what romo can do with zeke an that running game. Dak ballin though, no doubt hes the future

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm not shytting on Romo 2014...I just don't see why you and other posters keep bringing it up...like it means something...like Tony Romo after 3 injuries and pretty much being out of football for a year and a half...is going to step in and instantly be that guy...cause their is no proof he is that guy anymore...all football proof we have of tony is the last 3 and a half games he played and in those games he threw more interceptions than touchdowns...how come you guys who want Romo back never ever talk about those games? How come you never talk about that philly game where fukking brandon weeden had to come in and win the game? How come you never talk about that panthers game where they had romo out there looking like a rookie? Did you not see those games? You want me to post those games for you? I can if you want just let me know...

People are really skipping over the fact that Romo had the same injury in one year...twice... the vast majority of football players NEVER get...and think he going to go back to being an MVP caliber QB...people are skipping over the fact that Romo couldn't take the same hit in a preseason game that every QB takes multiple times in a regular season game and he going to go back to being an MVP caliber QB...people really skipping over the fact the panthers D had him going back to old Romo where he just stared down Witten forever...and think he going to go back to being an MVP caliber QB...

Your entire case for Romo revolves around some shyt Romo did a year and a half ago...and DAK PRESCOTT IS PUTTING UP SIMILAR NUMBERS TO ROMO FROM THAT YEAR:mindblown:...ARE YOU fukkING KIDDING ME:mindblown:...you arguing over putting in a QB because of how well he played in a year when the current QB is playing at pretty much the same level :mindblown:...

People in here saying "romo gives us the best chance to win" WIN WHAT...NEVER BEEN TO AN NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME with the guy...is it entirely his fault? Of course not...but facts are facts...

You want to make an argument for Romo fine...just make the argument make logical sense...don't tell me we stand a better chance of winning with a guy who we haven't won anything that matters with...who has a 2 - 4 playoff record...don't tell me you want Romo back in because of his 2014 season when Dak is giving you pretty much the same production except for the touchdown passes...and he makes up for that with his rushing touchdowns and not turning the ball over...don't tell me you want Romo back in cause he better than Dak when in real life the last time we did see Romo play it wasn't that pretty and all you got to do is check the interception to touchdown ratio...don't tell me b b but it's not Romo fault he played on a flawed team when Dak is out here playing without his star receiver...played two games without the star offensive lineman...has the same dumb ass coaches that Romo had...is playing with the same shyt defense Romo was playing with...playing with a kicker who has secretly become so so and now is having back problems...

I'm a fan of the Dallas Cowboys...so I want the dallas cowboys to win...and right now they got a QB who has won 4 out of his first 5 games...and put the team in position to win 5 out of 5 multiple times...while being ridiculously efficient...so that is the guy that I want...cause I don't see any statistical proof that there is another QB on this roster who can do that...and if I want historical proof I got to go back to 2014...and that is way to far for me when it comes to football...the Carolina Panthers have fallen apart in less than half a season after making it to the superbowl...so I can't be putting to much faith in anything that happened in 2014 as far as the NFL goes...

Sounds like some of the posters in this thread need a Tony Romo appreciation thread...feel free to make one...

We all for dak just feel romo deserves a chance
As far as that panther game comes u know damn well he came back too soon him and dez cuz we played so bad they rushed back and look what happened
We do shyt on romo for his faults that's for certain but a lot shyt on him for things that not even his fault
How many times the defense failed us when he had them in position to win

The way I see it 2014-2015 is irrelevant too me it's the current

And dak is exceeding everything we saw from him
If jerry puts romo out would I be happy yes and no
Cuz he deserves a chance for even keeping us close enough for the playoffs to even reach
We saw how it is without him
At same time I'm terrified cuz it can screw up team chemistry cuz what we got going on has nothing to do with peeps being romo friends cuz chemistry is playing together at that time frame which he hasn't

Also as big as a romo fan I am we don't put him first off till he 100% and second till or if dak starts to struggle enough cuz both qb play the game differently

Romo controls the offense with his audibles and gunslinger ways good and bad

Dak may not have the whole playbook but he practically has mastered what he knows that we are too damn efficient it's scary

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if we beat green bay, yall still benching dak?

I'll say hell no
The problem is it's gonna get to a point that dak might not even have a strugggle game and we lose be because of defense is more likely
Which is gonna be the problem with when can u put romo in
Cuz come off-season it's gonna be even worse with this issue

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't cry when Jerruh took my GOAT QB Troy Aikman out to pasture. :rip:

So, why should I cry for Romo.

My memory of Troy :wow:

t_43284.jpg

My memory of Romo :scust:

09000d5d8208e544_video_cp.jpg

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not shytting on Romo 2014...I just don't see why you and other posters keep bringing it up...like it means something...like Tony Romo after 3 injuries and pretty much being out of football for a year and a half...is going to step in and instantly be that guy...cause their is no proof he is that guy anymore...all football proof we have of tony is the last 3 and a half games he played and in those games he threw more interceptions than touchdowns...how come you guys who want Romo back never ever talk about those games? How come you never talk about that philly game where fukking brandon weeden had to come in and win the game? How come you never talk about that panthers game where they had romo out there looking like a rookie? Did you not see those games? You want me to post those games for you? I can if you want just let me know...

People are really skipping over the fact that Romo had the same injury in one year...twice... the vast majority of football players NEVER get...and think he going to go back to being an MVP caliber QB...people are skipping over the fact that Romo couldn't take the same hit in a preseason game that every QB takes multiple times in a regular season game and he going to go back to being an MVP caliber QB...people really skipping over the fact the panthers D had him going back to old Romo where he just stared down Witten forever...and think he going to go back to being an MVP caliber QB...

Your entire case for Romo revolves around some shyt Romo did a year and a half ago...and DAK PRESCOTT IS PUTTING UP SIMILAR NUMBERS TO ROMO FROM THAT YEAR:mindblown:...ARE YOU fukkING KIDDING ME:mindblown:...you arguing over putting in a QB because of how well he played in a year when the current QB is playing at pretty much the same level :mindblown:...

People in here saying "romo gives us the best chance to win" WIN WHAT...NEVER BEEN TO AN NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME with the guy...is it entirely his fault? Of course not...but facts are facts...

You want to make an argument for Romo fine...just make the argument make logical sense...don't tell me we stand a better chance of winning with a guy who we haven't won anything that matters with...who has a 2 - 4 playoff record...don't tell me you want Romo back in because of his 2014 season when Dak is giving you pretty much the same production except for the touchdown passes...and he makes up for that with his rushing touchdowns and not turning the ball over...don't tell me you want Romo back in cause he better than Dak when in real life the last time we did see Romo play it wasn't that pretty and all you got to do is check the interception to touchdown ratio...don't tell me b b but it's not Romo fault he played on a flawed team when Dak is out here playing without his star receiver...played two games without the star offensive lineman...has the same dumb ass coaches that Romo had...is playing with the same shyt defense Romo was playing with...playing with a kicker who has secretly become so so and now is having back problems...

I'm a fan of the Dallas Cowboys...so I want the dallas cowboys to win...and right now they got a QB who has won 4 out of his first 5 games...and put the team in position to win 5 out of 5 multiple times...while being ridiculously efficient...so that is the guy that I want...cause I don't see any statistical proof that there is another QB on this roster who can do that...and if I want historical proof I got to go back to 2014...and that is way to far for me when it comes to football...the Carolina Panthers have fallen apart in less than half a season after making it to the superbowl...so I can't be putting to much faith in anything that happened in 2014 as far as the NFL goes...

Sounds like some of the posters in this thread need a Tony Romo appreciation thread...feel free to make one...
probably cause we won the majority of them...he threw 2 picks against NY, but was the reason we won that game. he threw 2 against miami, brought us back..

Elite qb's dont fall off at 36, the injuries are a whole nother topic, but if he's healthy you atleast give him a go. 2014 was just two years ago, his football IQ and arm just didnt vanish man

and as for the bolded, thats just stupid, Romo has won 16 of his last 20 starts

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bookmark post for pending Rep+ :wow:

Tony Romo appreciation thread :russ:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'll say hell no
The problem is it's gonna get to a point that dak might not even have a strugggle game and we lose be because of defense is more likely
Which is gonna be the problem with when can u put romo in
Cuz come off-season it's gonna be even worse with this issue
i said i would wait to make a decision until i see he cincy and green bay games. i did not expect that beatdown on sunday so i'm a little more pro-Dak right now. if we beat the packers at lambeau, i'm tatting Dak on my chest and unleashing hell on any romo stans trying to ruin the good karma.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Breh im sorry but this is insane. I love Dak as much as the rest of u, but im not gon shyt on Romo just to prove a point. You keep bringin up the 3 injuries and equating that to dimished skills, but there is no evidence of that. You keep bringing up how Romo looked last year during an injury plagued year. The two games he was "fully healthy", he won the first game and had us up 13-0 on the road vs a divisional rival with no Dez. The two games he played poorly was 1. His first game back after not playing the previous 8 weeks. We still won the game. The second game back he was terrible, but it was vs the best defense in the league. The same defense that had mvp candidate carson palmer looking the same way in the championship game.

Youre so quick to shyt on Romos play but you havent critiqued any aspect of Daks play :jbhmm:

He has been inaccurate on some easy throws and has a hard time throwing it in to the end zone. This CAN be a problem down the road if he doesnt fix it.

Theres no need to shyt on Romo and talk nonsense about him not throwin to Twill, just to support your stance on if Dak should start or not:what:

Edit: Now youre placing blame on Romo for not getting us to the Championship game knowing we got robbed @ GB :what:

Knowing the :trash: coaches we've had :what:

You yourself know and have said we aint winning shyt with garrett as coach. :what:

All of us have, but yet we expect Romo to overcome a shytty coach and GM :what:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i said i would wait to make a decision until i see he cincy and green bay games. i did not expect that beatdown on sunday so i'm a little more pro-Dak right now. if we beat the packers at lambeau, i'm tatting Dak on my chest and unleashing hell on any romo stans trying to ruin the good karma.

Yea that cincy shyt caught me way off guard and if we beat gb
I have no words to be honest as much as it pains me to say it too
But I ain't gonna be shytting on romo for what he has done for us tho cuz no romo we be like the browns last several years :scust:

I like to go with the flow of things to be honest I want to see what romo can do with this team also but I don't want dak out with the way we are playing right now so I try to be fair bout it and even then dak for what he done so far probably deserves 1 struggle game cuz nobody on here can say they expected us to be this record let alone dak doing this
Zeke I did to an extent but not this much damage tho

The scary thing is this like I stated before we can lose to gb and dak can play the same way like normal and it be the defense can u really blame dak for that
Cuz u can't it be no diff if romo was starting cuz he had this issue practically his whole career which leaves us with this
Can we even put romo out at all this season if dak remains consistent but at certain games d fails us
Cuz romo can't fix that shyt either
It's getting to a point where it will be a no win situation

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Breh im sorry but this is insane. I love Dak as much as the rest of u, but im not gon shyt on Romo just to prove a point. You keep bringin up the 3 injuries and equating that to dimished skills, but there is no evidence of that. You keep bringing up how Romo looked last year during an injury plagued year. The two games he was "fully healthy", he won the first game and had us up 13-0 on the road vs a divisional rival with no Dez. The two games he played poorly was 1. His first game back after not playing the previous 8 weeks. We still won the game. The second game back he was terrible, but it was vs the best defense in the league. The same defense that had mvp candidate carson palmer looking the same way in the championship game.

Youre so quick to shyt on Romos play but you havent critiqued any aspect of Daks play :jbhmm:

He has been inaccurate on some easy throws and has a hard time throwing it in to the end zone. This CAN be a problem down the road if he doesnt fix it.

Theres no need to shyt on Romo and talk nonsense about him not throwin to Twill, just to support your stance on if Dak should start or not:what:

Edit: Now youre placing blame on Romo for not getting us to the Championship game knowing we got robbed @ GB :what:

Knowing the :trash: coaches we've had :what:

You yourself know and have said we aint winning shyt with garrett as coach. :what:

All of us have, but yet we expect Romo to overcome a shytty coach and GM :what:

Panthers game was a mix of their defense and him rushing back like dez cuz we kept losing

I'm all for dak playing myself if stay playing like this but romo shytting I ain't for either

The damn defense even let us down when I think 2 game damn weeden or casell had us for a win
That's been romo problem whole career practically

Romo makes stupid ass mistakes
And we rip him for that

This shyt reminds me of d ware he was our defense double or triple teamed still getting double digit sacks and dudes shytting on him when others who got one on one can't even do shyt
Crazy it's kind of the same

He go to Denver gets some help he and still doing good with key sacks and qb hits and got a ring out of it