Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 - 0 with Romo :howsway:

We'd be 5 - 0 if Cole World can hang on to a walk in touchdown catch:gully:

We'd be 5 - 0 if Dez could just make a catch in the back of the end zone :gully:

We'd be 5 - 0 if T Rex gets out of bounds :gully:

Learn the Playbook:howsway: Take some mental reps :howsway:

When you are about to set the record for most pass attempts without an interception for a rookie...the last thing you need is mental reps...:howsway:

Romo can't even run this playbook...we going to have to go back to the super predictable run up the middle throw to witten throw to dez ignore everybody else offense that has gotten us a bunch of nothing...

Quality of competition is completely moot with this team because this teams ALWAYS plays down to the team they are playing or ALWAYS plays up to the team they are playing...so it's not like dallas plays a bad team and you can five star lock they are going to win that game...they are going to find some way to fukk up enough to make that a one score game sometime in the 4th...

Well...they used to do that...when Romo was the qb :swagginaboyz:...they have actually beaten two teams this year before the 4th quarter started...:boyzaswaggin:

But you know what have it your way and let Romo keep building on his most 4th quarter comebacks because the team is somehow down 2 to the browns with 6 minutes to go in the 4th...
Its like 2014 never happened..wow. dont even know how you can our offense with romo is predictable when he call the shots for the most part. And its laughable to blame the teams' failure on romo as if we didnt have major holes

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Its like 2014 never happened..wow. dont even know how you can our offense with romo is predictable when he call the shots for the most part. And its laughable to blame the teams' failure on romo as if we didnt have major holes

2014 did happen...a season and a half ago...I can't think of one thing that happened in that 2014 season that is relevant to the 2016 season...our top 3 players in that year...Romo...Dez..Murray...are either not on the team or injured...

I'm not blaming the teams failures entirely on Romo...he get's some of the blame...just like Garret does...just like Jerry does...Just like Stephen does...just like everyone else does...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@duckbutta is right tho, we're going to have to switch up a lot of the offense if we put in Romo. No more bootlegs, no more zone read, no more fast paced offense. Y'all really want to run the clock down to zero every play again. :beli:
The offense hasnt been a problem here in a long time. We all know where the problem lied/lies

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Same parallels too. Going up against the best run D in the league just like the 14 Seattle game. Also, I got this from another forum.

through 5 games:

Romo 2014: 1,260 passing yards (MVP)
Dak 2016: 1,239 passing yards (bus driver)

Romo 2014: 34 rushing yards (MVP)
Dak 2016: 61 rushing yards (bus driver)

Romo 2014: 1,294 total yards (MVP)
Dak 2016: 1,300 total yards (bus driver)

Romo 2014: 9 total TDs (MVP)
Dak 2016: 7 total TDs (bus driver)

Romo 2014: 5 interceptions (MVP)
Dak 2016: 0 interceptions (bus driver)

Romo 2014: 2 fumbles (MVP)
Dak 2016: 2 fumbles (bus driver)

Romo 2014: 8.5 yards per attempt (MVP)
Dak 2016: 8.0 yards per attempt (bus driver)

Romo 2014: 252 pass yards per game (MVP)
Dak 2016: 248 pass yards per game (bus driver)

Romo 2014: 9 sacks (MVP)
Dak 2016: 7 sacks (bus driver)
:salute:Those CZ fakkits are clearly racist or low key with it

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The offense hasnt been a problem here in a long time. We all know where the problem lied/lies
I actually believe Dak has an effect on the defense as well. He's motivating everybody to elevate their play. We haven't had this type of leadership since Mike. Watch the locker room videos on DC.com, Dak has taken over the team not just the offense.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@duckbutta is right tho, we're going to have to switch up a lot of the offense if we put in Romo. No more bootlegs, no more zone read, no more fast paced offense. Y'all really want to run the clock down to zero every play again. :beli:

People just don't get it breh...beyond Dak and Zeke and really the whole team playing well...it's the fact that the offense is unpredictable now and you can't go back from years before and gameplan for the cowboys...Bengals had NO fukkING CLUE what to do on defense...to the point that Jason fukking Witten was able to get some YAC...

But people want to go back to running power right or power left every single play on 1st down...

People want to go back to Romo changing the routes...the protection...the play...every single play...

People want to go back to Cole World being an afterthought even though he is open every play regardless of if the defense is in man or zone...

People want is to chuck that zone read in the red zone which has been money every...single...time Dak keeps it...

Time to ice the game...and we throwing it to fukking T Rex...and he comes through...you think Tony Romo is throwing the ball to T Rex in that situation? :yeahok:

I love Romo...you can check my post history on this board and you would be hard pressed to find any cowboy fan defending Romo more than me since the inception of this site...

But dude is 36...hasn't played consistent football in over a year and a half...and when he did play...he wasn't close to what he was in 2014...if we can it's time to give him the Ware treatment...let him go to a team with a shot at winning something...cause the offensive philosophy...the players on the team...hell even the coaching staff...have moved beyond a 36 year old qb who can't stay healthy...

Look how they doing Romo now...you ask Garrett about him and he change the subject on some "we just focusing on next week game"...:swagfather: came out and said it's still Romo team and he still the guy and then switched it up to "well we got to wait until he a 100% healthy"...shyt in week one stephen was already talking about how other qb's lost their jobs due to injury...

Remember all those games in 2014 we ran Demarcco into the ground...come on let's be real...we know that happened cause the coaching staff didn't completely trust Romo not to fukk it up...thought Murray was going to die in that game in chicago that should have been wrapped up but we had to just keep giving him 2 yard runs...

Meanwhile our rookie qb is icing the game throwing to a receiver that is unanimously hated in the dfw ...

People just need to accept it and move on....

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 - 0 with Romo :howsway:

We'd be 5 - 0 if Cole World can hang on to a walk in touchdown catch:gully:

We'd be 5 - 0 if Dez could just make a catch in the back of the end zone :gully:

We'd be 5 - 0 if T Rex gets out of bounds :gully:

Learn the Playbook:howsway: Take some mental reps :howsway:

When you are about to set the record for most pass attempts without an interception for a rookie...the last thing you need is mental reps...:howsway:

Romo can't even run this playbook...we going to have to go back to the super predictable run up the middle throw to witten throw to dez ignore everybody else offense that has gotten us a bunch of nothing...

Quality of competition is completely moot with this team because this teams ALWAYS plays down to the team they are playing or ALWAYS plays up to the team they are playing...so it's not like dallas plays a bad team and you can five star lock they are going to win that game...they are going to find some way to fukk up enough to make that a one score game sometime in the 4th...

Well...they used to do that...when Romo was the qb :swagginaboyz:...they have actually beaten two teams this year before the 4th quarter started...:boyzaswaggin:

But you know what have it your way and let Romo keep building on his most 4th quarter comebacks because the team is somehow down 2 to the browns with 6 minutes to go in the 4th...
You make some valid points :whoo:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually believe Dak has an effect on the defense as well. He's motivating everybody to elevate their play. We haven't had this type of leadership since Mike. Watch the locker room videos on DC.com, Dak has taken over the team not just the offense.
True shyt. Zeke as well. I bet the oline fell in love with Zeke when Collins got lit up and Zeke stepped up and stoned the linebacker. Zeke also went to the defense and told them to get that stop vs San Fran. I like that the team seems like a true team. Not just offense/defense. shyt feels different man :ohlawd:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean we averaged 29 ppg in 14 when we did that. we're averaging 25 now

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People just don't get it breh...beyond Dak and Zeke and really the whole team playing well...it's the fact that the offense is unpredictable now and you can't go back from years before and gameplan for the cowboys...Bengals had NO fukkING CLUE what to do on defense...to the point that Jason fukking Witten was able to get some YAC...

But people want to go back to running power right or power left every single play on 1st down...

People want to go back to Romo changing the routes...the protection...the play...every single play...

People want to go back to Cole World being an afterthought even though he is open every play regardless of if the defense is in man or zone...

People want is to chuck that zone read in the red zone which has been money every...single...time Dak keeps it...

Time to ice the game...and we throwing it to fukking T Rex...and he comes through...you think Tony Romo is throwing the ball to T Rex in that situation? :yeahok:

I love Romo...you can check my post history on this board and you would be hard pressed to find any cowboy fan defending Romo more than me since the inception of this site...

But dude is 36...hasn't played consistent football in over a year and a half...and when he did play...he wasn't close to what he was in 2014...if we can it's time to give him the Ware treatment...let him go to a team with a shot at winning something...cause the offensive philosophy...the players on the team...hell even the coaching staff...have moved beyond a 36 year old qb who can't stay healthy...

Look how they doing Romo now...you ask Garrett about him and he change the subject on some "we just focusing on next week game"...:swagfather: came out and said it's still Romo team and he still the guy and then switched it up to "well we got to wait until he a 100% healthy"...shyt in week one stephen was already talking about how other qb's lost their jobs due to injury...

Remember all those games in 2014 we ran Demarcco into the ground...come on let's be real...we know that happened cause the coaching staff didn't completely trust Romo not to fukk it up...thought Murray was going to die in that game in chicago that should have been wrapped up but we had to just keep giving him 2 yard runs...

Meanwhile our rookie qb is icing the game throwing to a receiver that is unanimously hated in the dfw ...

People just need to accept it and move on....
:stopitslime:
its one thing to want Dak to play, but atleast keep it 100

Romo actually had us thinking T-Will was the future:mjlol:

and your point about the coaching staff not trusting Romo in 14 is laughable. dude was an mvp candidate and had complete control of playcalling

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
:mjlol: @ Romo trying to run that read option in 2016 that Dak ran to perfection to go up 14-0