Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:stopitslime:
its one thing to want Dak to play, but atleast keep it 100

Romo actually had us thinking T-Will was the future:mjlol:

and your point about the coaching staff not trusting Romo in 14 is laughable. dude was an mvp candidate and had complete control of playcalling

Till the next time he passed him T. rex arms body catch a ball
That bounces off his chest right at the numbers :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
"No disrespect to [Romo] but maybe he should wait to return if or when [Prescott] struggles," Favre said on SiriusXM NFL Radio.

Favre also praised Prescott's performance this year, according to SiriusXM NFL Radio: "The poise and the accuracy he has shown is incredible. I'm extremely impressed in the way he has played."
:damn: and he tony hero too

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
So many prisoners of the moment in swagboy nation rite now :francis:
I can hear both sides of the argument. Don't like how we are collectively shyting on Romo though. We are just in a good position. But I want no other player other than number 9 to get a SB ring. He put his heart and soul into this franchise.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:stopitslime:
its one thing to want Dak to play, but atleast keep it 100

Romo actually had us thinking T-Will was the future:mjlol:

and your point about the coaching staff not trusting Romo in 14 is laughable. dude was an mvp candidate and had complete control of playcalling

You talking about the same play calling that had him throwing the fewest passes of his career in a full season since his first year :mjlol:

And you out here pointing out improv plays where the defense breaks down...which is exactly who romo got T Rex the ball...not on a designed pass play...like our current quarterdak :boyzaswaggin:

Same Romo who didn't throw to T Rex for weeks that year and said it was because he doesn't get open...

Seems like he was open against Cincy though :swagginaboyz:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually believe Dak has an effect on the defense as well. He's motivating everybody to elevate their play. We haven't had this type of leadership since Mike. Watch the locker room videos on DC.com, Dak has taken over the team not just the offense.
Yall giving Dak too much credit. the defense always played hard the last three years. They played hard last season. They just had shytty quarterback play that couldnt take advantage

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I can hear both sides of the argument. Don't like how we are collectively shyting on Romo though. We are just in a good position. But I want no other player other than number 9 to get a SB ring. He put his heart and soul into this franchise.
I understand the brehs that want to keep Dak in, but some of the reasoning has me :mindblown:

We got @duckbutta in here shytting on Romo's 2014, even though him and everyone else was im agreement that he shouldve been mvp :mindblown:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I mean we averaged 29 ppg in 14 when we did that. we're averaging 25 now

See this is the shyt I'm talking about...:mjlol:...we were fukking number two in the league in takeaways...we are currently 22nd in the league this year...so if course you are going to score more points when your defense is giving the offense more than ball damn near more than anyone in football...

Dez also led the league in touchdown catches that year...he has already missed 40% of our games this year...

how many interceptions did we throw in 2014...cause right now we have thrown 0...:mjlol:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i agree with a lot of the posters saying dak and Zele are inspiring the whole team to play better. Something feels so great about thia team this year, but I have an eerie feeling that jerry Jones is gonna fukk us with this romo situation

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Glad ware got his :whew:
Carrying the defense for so long :mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I understand the brehs that want to keep Dak in, but some of the reasoning has me :mindblown:

We got @duckbutta in here shytting on Romo's 2014, even though him and everyone else was im agreement that he shouldve been mvp :mindblown:

I'm not shytting on Romo 2014...I just don't see why you and other posters keep bringing it up...like it means something...like Tony Romo after 3 injuries and pretty much being out of football for a year and a half...is going to step in and instantly be that guy...cause their is no proof he is that guy anymore...all football proof we have of tony is the last 3 and a half games he played and in those games he threw more interceptions than touchdowns...how come you guys who want Romo back never ever talk about those games? How come you never talk about that philly game where fukking brandon weeden had to come in and win the game? How come you never talk about that panthers game where they had romo out there looking like a rookie? Did you not see those games? You want me to post those games for you? I can if you want just let me know...

People are really skipping over the fact that Romo had the same injury in one year...twice... the vast majority of football players NEVER get...and think he going to go back to being an MVP caliber QB...people are skipping over the fact that Romo couldn't take the same hit in a preseason game that every QB takes multiple times in a regular season game and he going to go back to being an MVP caliber QB...people really skipping over the fact the panthers D had him going back to old Romo where he just stared down Witten forever...and think he going to go back to being an MVP caliber QB...

Your entire case for Romo revolves around some shyt Romo did a year and a half ago...and DAK PRESCOTT IS PUTTING UP SIMILAR NUMBERS TO ROMO FROM THAT YEAR:mindblown:...ARE YOU fukkING KIDDING ME:mindblown:...you arguing over putting in a QB because of how well he played in a year when the current QB is playing at pretty much the same level :mindblown:...

People in here saying "romo gives us the best chance to win" WIN WHAT...NEVER BEEN TO AN NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME with the guy...is it entirely his fault? Of course not...but facts are facts...

You want to make an argument for Romo fine...just make the argument make logical sense...don't tell me we stand a better chance of winning with a guy who we haven't won anything that matters with...who has a 2 - 4 playoff record...don't tell me you want Romo back in because of his 2014 season when Dak is giving you pretty much the same production except for the touchdown passes...and he makes up for that with his rushing touchdowns and not turning the ball over...don't tell me you want Romo back in cause he better than Dak when in real life the last time we did see Romo play it wasn't that pretty and all you got to do is check the interception to touchdown ratio...don't tell me b b but it's not Romo fault he played on a flawed team when Dak is out here playing without his star receiver...played two games without the star offensive lineman...has the same dumb ass coaches that Romo had...is playing with the same shyt defense Romo was playing with...playing with a kicker who has secretly become so so and now is having back problems...

I'm a fan of the Dallas Cowboys...so I want the dallas cowboys to win...and right now they got a QB who has won 4 out of his first 5 games...and put the team in position to win 5 out of 5 multiple times...while being ridiculously efficient...so that is the guy that I want...cause I don't see any statistical proof that there is another QB on this roster who can do that...and if I want historical proof I got to go back to 2014...and that is way to far for me when it comes to football...the Carolina Panthers have fallen apart in less than half a season after making it to the superbowl...so I can't be putting to much faith in anything that happened in 2014 as far as the NFL goes...

Sounds like some of the posters in this thread need a Tony Romo appreciation thread...feel free to make one...