Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hasn't Romo made over a 100 million in his career? He should bow out gracefully and retire, or get traded to a desperate team like the Jets or Dolphins. We could use that first rounder to get Myles Garrett next year.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Dak and zeke the only ones with courage to ride, the ride so dirty inside, seem like they were playing in mud, tearin it up, romo getting the snub...

Idk how the fukk yall are doing it but im happy for zeke, but waaaay happier for dak. If yall get 10+ wins, dak should be roy and mvp and im a buckeye breh. Most impressive rookie ive seen in a long time

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One big underspoken subject to take away from this victory is this is the first game where we didnt strongly dominate the time of possession. Matter of fact, we lost time of possesion battle by a couple of minutes and yet we still dominated the bengals even with our defense on the field. That fourth quarter defense was beautiful too. They scored but they had to work long time consuming drives to earn them tds which really helped us out. This is one of most satisfactory victories ive felt in long time. Since 2014.

What the fukk happened to the dlinemen today? They havent played collectively good like that in a while. Did DLawrence return hype them up that much? Everybody was pushing back the oline today. We won the battle of the trenches on both side of the balls. Wilcox is having a great year. That boy is laying wood. As is Church. How are they getting all three safeties on the field at the same time though? I assume they have Jones playing the slot whem that happen but i thought i also seen church up on the line of scrimmags pressing too.

TWill is stepping up too. It shows that last year wasn't completely his fault and was the poor quality of qb. He running some crisp routes too.

Was Dunbar injured? I didnt see #25 at all today..

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
One big underspoken subject to take away from this victory is this is the first game where we didnt strongly dominate the time of possession. Matter of fact, we lost time of possesion battle by a couple of minutes and yet we still dominated the bengals even with our defense on the field. That fourth quarter defense was beautiful too. They scored but they had to work long time consuming drives to earn them tds which really helped us out. This is one of most satisfactory victories ive felt in long time. Since 2014.

What the fukk happened to the dlinemen today? They havent played collectively good like that in a while. Did DLawrence return hype them up that much? Everybody was pushing back the oline today. We won the battle of the trenches on both side of the balls. Wilcox is having a great year. That boy is laying wood. As is Church. How are they getting all three safeties on the field at the same time though? I assume they have Jones playing the slot whem that happen but i thought i also seen church up on the line of scrimmags pressing too.

TWill is stepping up too. It shows that last year wasn't completely his fault and was the poor quality of qb. He running some crisp routes too.

Was Dunbar injured? I didnt see #25 at all today..

He won his matchup on the edge damn near every play so Dalton could never get his feet set...after his 3rd step he either had to step up in the pocket or take off cause Lawrence was on his ass...

If we had real DT's on this team to push the pocket back Dalton would have been sacked 8 + times today...

If he keeps winning that matchup like that the line will continue to look as good as it does today...

Typing this makes me :yeahok: at Gregory cause he could be doing the same thing on the other side but...