Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time Carr saw AJ he was locked up. It was after that cowboy player died in a car accident. Carr put the clamps on for one game.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Dak seems so poised and confident

Sometimes he's a little too poised and confident in the pocket. He leaves a lot of meat on the bone in terms of his rushing yards

Did he say "coach Colombo"?! Mark Colombo, Tarshard Choice, and Miles Austin :dahell:....Jerry really be looking out for folks after football. Gotta :salute: him for that

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Sometimes he's a little too poised and confident in the pocket. He leaves a lot of meat on the bone in terms of his rushing yards

Did he say "coach Colombo"?! Mark Colombo, Tarshard Choice, and Miles Austin :dahell:....Jerry really be looking out for folks after football. Gotta :salute: him for that
Miles Austin is on the staff? :dahell:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Choice used to come on the FAN every now and then. Dude was very knowledgeable about the game.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Miles Austin is on the staff? :dahell:
20160531_dal_ota_quickies035_0.jpg

Not sure if this was just a training camp thing or not :yeshrug:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
shyt I'm worried bout dalton throwing bombs to green cuz he gonna have all day to throw
That shyt is more concerning than anything. If that defense made Gabbert, Cousins and Hoyer look Brady and Rodgers-ish at times...then how that front 7 and lack of pass rush gonna make Dalton and Rodgers look. Like I said....it's a glaring weakness.

Just hope our secondary (Claiborne, Church, Wilcox, Carr) can keep making plays but it would be good to see even more.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Miles ain't on the staff.

And fukk this is gonna be a hard game this weekend. No Dez, and our oline is banged up along with our kicker. Gonna have to sustain long drive and actually scores TDs; FGs not even a guarantee. Gonna need to generate at least two turnovers.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Miles ain't on the staff.

And fukk this is gonna be a hard game this weekend. No Dez, and our oline is banged up along with our kicker. Gonna have to sustain long drive and actually scores TDs; FGs not even a guarantee. Gonna need to generate at least two turnovers.

Last edited: