Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Zeke coming out this year?

Here's why yall can't go wrong with Zeke. You already no he can run and catch. Ive been screaming all year long he is the most complete college back. This why he day 1 ready to be a star.

5 crazy good stats in college football: Bowl season edition

Ezekiel Elliott was able to complete the perfect pass blocking season as a running back. He didn’t allow a sack, hit or even a hurry on 103 pass blocking snaps.

I really want that nikka :mjcry:

Zeke wouldn't be a bad pick at all doe.. :purpledame:

Zeke or death for me at 4 :birdman:

And that's exactly why I'm saying..

Listen I just want Zeke at 4, that's all that matters :dame:

man I have the same feeling for Zeke that I had for Dez in 2010. I was happy as shyt when we got that nikka cuz I knew he'd end up being super nice. Rumors running rampant about Zeke being the guy Jerry wants because he's wants to reform the triplets but you know you got nut ass Stephen there now to try and talk him out of it and prolly get Bosa because it's "safe". :dontcare: Just pull the fukking trigger at 4 Jerry! :damn: It'll pay off, I just know it will.

we win that game had Murray dumbass not fumbled when he had all grass and no one else ahead of him :magicry:

Zeke is a home run hitter, a complete back, and could be a franchise changer for us. gotta pull that trigger and grab the BPA which is that nikka

giphy.gif
the From the rip fellas :smugfish: I knew what we had to do and i'm glad they pulled that trigger :blessed:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yall think we should put Wilcox at LB on some plays to see how that works? Sorta how Mark Barron is a LB now? I think he has the speed to get in the back field some, especially on a blitz

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
jaylon speaks....

Jaylon Smith Encouraged By His Progress, But No Injury News To Report

@BigE214 u not gonna give us a report on your trip? :dwillhuh:
I posted the video that summed it up.

But I got out there before my podanhs on that Friday, I planned on hitting the scene (downtown San Jose) but I was drunk/tired and fell asleep around 10. (12 our time) @skaNo ho ass flaked and it was his idea to hit the game :smh:

Shyt is kinda weird cause they play in Santa Clara, next to it is San Jose and San Francisco is about 40 minutes away. Everybody thinks things are far away and they be like, "it's about 15 minutes from here" :heh:So anyway my homeboy got us these pub crawl tickets that took us to 3 bars and then a club at the end of the night. It was straight but it was in san francisco. Uber ended up being like $90 one way smh.

Couldn't enjoy myself cause this ese bumped into me twice and on the second time I grabbed that niggga by his elbow and asked him if he was good. I didn't know if he was coming back with his boys or whatever and the dude I was with is 5'6. So I was posted with an empty Dos Equis all night.

The women on Tinder there show love :steviej: My new gf wants me to come back :smugbiden:

I planned on taking a knee for the anthem but they caught me off guard and I was already standing, so I just sat down.

The game was filled with Cowboys fans. I went live on FB and people thought the game was in the city. Anyway. I was heckling the shyt outta the fans there so when we went down 14 I was sick and getting it from every direction. Once we got that 7 tho, I was back on their ass.

I had to shut up for like 16 hours to get my voice to come back. I didn't know SF celebrated every first down like 300, 3 first down signal saying "AAAHWOOOT" each time. So when started doing good and the beers kicked in, I did it when we made a first. Somebody was like, "he's ready to convert over" :laugh: By the end of the game, all Cowboys fans were doing it and we started a few LETS GO COWBOYS chants.

I felt like this dude a couple of seats down was about to get his ass beat after Bowman got hurt and he was like, "get his ass outta here" 49er fans got on his ass and he was gonna be on his own with that one.

Zeke in the pregame. He came from the other side of the field to where we were to pray :blessed:

picture hosting

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Yall think we should put Wilcox at LB on some plays to see how that works? Sorta how Mark Barron is a LB now? I think he has the speed to get in the back field some, especially on a blitz
I dont think he would be able to shed blocks, we might get killed in the run game that way.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro what the fukk is going on with our Oline :sadcam: I just read a Mike Fish tweet about moving Free to LT or some shyt.

nah we good fam, free already the weak link id rather have chaz "Step early" Green holding down the left :pachaha:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I posted the video that summed it up.

But I got out there before my podanhs on that Friday, I planned on hitting the scene (downtown San Jose) but I was drunk/tired and fell asleep around 10. (12 our time) @skaNo ho ass flaked and it was his idea to hit the game :smh:

Shyt is kinda weird cause they play in Santa Clara, next to it is San Jose and San Francisco is about 40 minutes away. Everybody thinks things are far away and they be like, "it's about 15 minutes from here" :heh:So anyway my homeboy got us these pub crawl tickets that took us to 3 bars and then a club at the end of the night. It was straight but it was in san francisco. Uber ended up being like $90 one way smh.

Couldn't enjoy myself cause this ese bumped into me twice and on the second time I grabbed that niggga by his elbow and asked him if he was good. I didn't know if he was coming back with his boys or whatever and the dude I was with is 5'6. So I was posted with an empty Dos Equis all night.

The women on Tinder there show love :steviej: My new gf wants me to come back :smugbiden:

I planned on taking a knee for the anthem but they caught me off guard and I was already standing, so I just sat down.

The game was filled with Cowboys fans. I went live on FB and people thought the game was in the city. Anyway. I was heckling the shyt outta the fans there so when we went down 14 I was sick and getting it from every direction. Once we got that 7 tho, I was back on their ass.

I had to shut up for like 16 hours to get my voice to come back. I didn't know SF celebrated every first down like 300, 3 first down signal saying "AAAHWOOOT" each time. So when started doing good and the beers kicked in, I did it when we made a first. Somebody was like, "he's ready to convert over" :laugh: By the end of the game, all Cowboys fans were doing it and we started a few LETS GO COWBOYS chants.
my nikka...:mjlol:

y'all were loud as fuk tho. Cali Cowboys fans>>>>