Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Chazz Green has made a lot of mistakes but this will be good for his development to get this experience at the left tackle spot and hopefully he will improve and can take Free's spot on the right side next year.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We can beat the bengals nothing about them seem good to me that we cant beat them. Besides aj green and passing yards. We got them beat with total offense and rushing. Our offense is gonna neutralize they defense anyway.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We can beat the bengals nothing about them seem good to me that we cant beat them. Besides aj green and passing yards. We got them beat with total offense and rushing. Our offense is gonna neutralize they defense anyway.
AJ Green?
Morris Claiborne leads the NFL with the lowest completion percentage against him among cornerbacks who have been targeted at least 20 times.

“I didn’t know that,” Claiborne said Friday.

Quarterbacks have thrown at Claiborne 24 times. He’s allowed only nine catches for 90 yards and no touchdowns, a 37.5 completion percentage against him, according to STATS, Inc.

Read more here: Morris Claiborne leads NFL in lowest completion percentage vs. him

giphy.gif

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
AJ already locked up. Mo ain't playing that shyt this year

gettyimages-500374452.jpg
This nikka kills me with this shyt. Sometimes he'"" have nothing to do with an incompletion, the QB over/underthrows the ball and he'll do this shyt :drakelaff: