Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:

U trolling?
Na breh. Seen someone on twitter post a video, and theres a thread about it on cz. To us watching it looks like he got out his stance early, but when the all-22 comes out, you will see him perfectly timing it. Thats the reason the refs werent calling it...

Its the same thing we used to say about Ware, but he was so good at timing the snap that it looked like he jumped early

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Na breh. Seen someone on twitter post a video, and theres a thread about it on cz. To us watching it looks like he got out his stance early, but when the all-22 comes out, you will see him perfectly timing it. Thats the reason the refs werent calling it...

Its the same thing we used to say about Ware, but he was so good at timing the snap that it looked like he jumped early
i wonder if the oline coach told the rest to slow up cause of his fukk up in the previous game to help his timing

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Green Bay is NOT that good to drop 40 on Dallas.. not even close. They are an average team
The issue is that with our defense especially our lack of or should I say no pass rush....we make average to below average offenses and QBs look very competent.

Still got to give props to Claiborne, Wilcox, Church, etc. Wilcox made plays every game this year so far. Announcer even said "perfectly covered by Wilcox"....who would've thought that? Dude can tackle but cant cover good.

And that pick by Claiborne yesterday was huge and helped with momentum change. We needed that.

Also, good to know we got at least one turnover each game this season. Just gotta fix that pass rush. It worries me because that is a glaring weakness. There were times where we had Cousins, Hoyer and even the below average QB Gabbert look good and made conversions. I just wonder what above average to elite QBs like A Rodgers gonna do. You cant blame Dak, Zeke, and Dez on that.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
The same people getting offended that I'm calling out our defense for still being a HUGE liability and catching breaks the last few weeks are the same people that complain about how shytty this defense is in the GDTs.

I don't want to hear any complaining about this defense down the road since you all seem to be so confident in Mo and Church and Wilcox and fresh-off-suspension DLaw.

Cousins and Gabbert play like Cousins and Gabbert and now we got a bunch of people feeling this defense.

Our fans are like Mo Claiborne. Celebrating poor throws by opposing QBs.

Anyways, see you guys in the GDT on Sunday. I look forward to seeing this defense you guys are so confident in.

dude, you just stating the obvious. We all know Defense is not Dallas strongest point. They are capable of winning games tho.

The key is just keep the Defense from tiring and we have been able to do that for the most part.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

V8yogDn.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we ran that screen pass to cole world to ice the game... i was :mjcry:

The only other qb we had in the last decade the coaching staff would trust enough to throw that ball is romo :mjcry:
Nah. We let Quincy throw on third down late in the 4th against the Giants
Teams gonna realize Dak doesn't go deep, ever nothing 20 yards or more.
Doesn't matter because you have to respect the deep ball when Dez or Butler are running post routes.giants were committing 8 or 9 in the box and we still was busting their asses in the trench.