Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I'm a big romo fan myself also
He is our future but not ready to put him as starter
But only part I disagree with u bout is if we lose cuz of defense and dak is 70% completetion and over 300 yards passing no ints and our dumbass defense can't stop
Them don't see how it's his fault be no diff with romo which has happened before numerous of times

Would I start dak then I still don't know honestly but I be tempted too

so then, y'all pro-Romo for starting people, how long y'all wanna let Romo start? Nygga wants to play 3 more years

I do not want Dak on the bench. I want him to be learning IN GAME. Fuhk what Aaron Rogers did. Thats not the norm.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chris Jones has turned into a really good punter. I thought he shanked a punt that ended up out of bounds at the 6 and Dunbar fell on a dead ball, for no reason, that was inside the 1.

After getting all those early starts :scheme: Chaz Green actually blocked decently well, compared to how he looked in preseason. He did get beat inside once in the 1st qtr but he's held up during his time. It might be time to see what he can do on the right side once Tyron comes back. It's time for Free to be on the sidelines.

The screen to Zeke in the 2nd qtr was set up nicely the way they brought Dunbar in the backfield and faked it to him. Didn't know Linehan could set up plays like that :ehh:

They still need to use Dunbar more, he's such a weapon especially if they could get him on a LB

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
man the things Arron Rodgers is going to do to us :sadcam:

Pass rush finally heated up late in game but we were getting no push early.... Gawdgers might drop 40 :sadcam:

If Dakk wins us these next 2 games then its a wrap for romo, the entire state wont allow it.

Green Bay is NOT that good to drop 40 on Dallas.. not even close. They are an average team

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
2nd week in a row that leary has looked better than Collins at LG. Jerry might want to keep leary and slide Collins over to RT.
This would be the wise move but then that would be too much $ tied up to the o-line. We need to start spending money on the defense and Green needs to take over for Free next year.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
so then, y'all pro-Romo for starting people, how long y'all wanna let Romo start? Nygga wants to play 3 more years

I do not want Dak on the bench. I want him to be learning IN GAME. Fuhk what Aaron Rogers did. Thats not the norm.

No way no how I'm good with 3 years of romo starting
I wanna see how dak does against bengals and packers to have a better idea tho
Cuz if he goes in and does same shyt too them I honestly don't think I would be for romo to start and I love romo

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We won't be able to stop Lacy. Or Jordy. Or Cobb. Or even Richard fukking Rodgers.

You guys need to pass that shyt you smoking. Trust a Cowboys defense post-2009 brehs.

We made Blaine Gabbert look amazing for 20 minutes. We bout to get shredded in Lambeau.

Just pray we can steal one at home vs Cincinnati

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We won't be able to stop Lacy. Or Jordy. Or Cobb. Or even Richard fukking Rodgers.

You guys need to pass that shyt you smoking. Trust a Cowboys defense post-2009 brehs.

We made Blaine Gabbert look amazing for 20 minutes. We bout to get shredded in Lambeau.

Just pray we can steal one at home vs Cincinnati
You're just trying to start shyt now.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You're just trying to start shyt now.
Lol last time we played vs Rodgers we had a better AND healthier defense.

AND Rodgers was on 1 leg.

How did our defense fare that day? :stopitslime:

I'm not trying to start shyt or be negative, just being objective.

As well as Dak and Zeke have played, this defense has blown coverages and been extremely lucky to not give up monster plays to Cousins and Gabbert.

Aaron Rodgers is not Cousins or Gabbert.
Jordy Nelson is not Pierre Garcon.
Randall Cobb is not Kerley.

Every GDT of ours is filled with posts like:
That was too easy :martin:
This defense is so bad :francis:

But now I'm starting shyt by pointing out the obvious?

Come off that delusion. Are you honestly surprised when we don't get pass rush on the QB or our secondary has WRs running around wide open? What about my post wasn't grounded in reality?