Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
I am confident that Claiborne will do a decent job on Nelson...and Church will continue to play well

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lol last time we played vs Rodgers we had a better AND healthier defense.

AND Rodgers was on 1 leg.

How did our defense fare that day? :stopitslime:

I'm not trying to start shyt or be negative, just being objective.

As well as Dak and Zeke have played, this defense has blown coverages and been extremely lucky to not give up monster plays to Cousins and Gabbert.

Aaron Rodgers is not Cousins or Gabbert.
Jordy Nelson is not Pierre Garcon.
Randall Cobb is not Kerley.

Every GDT of ours is filled with posts like:
That was too easy :martin:
This defense is so bad :francis:

But now I'm starting shyt by pointing out the obvious?

Come off that delusion. Are you honestly surprised when we don't get pass rush on the QB or our secondary has WRs running around wide open? What about my post wasn't grounded in reality?
You destroyed your argument right there:mjlol:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You destroyed your argument right there:mjlol:
So our defense being more depleted and less skilled than 2014 and Rodgers being healthier than 2014 destroys my argument??

No Mincey. No McClain. Possibly no Scandrick. Who knows if Lee will still be healthy. DLaw most likely won't be as good in 2 weeks as he was in January 2015 after his big game vs Detroit.

But my argument is destroyed :jbhmm:

Secondary is still getting burned on deep balls, but we've been fortunate to play vs shytty QBs who weren't able to capitalize.

Pass rush now is worse than it was in 2014 when we had better and healthier players on the dline.

Just cause I'm saying things you don't want to hear doesn't mean they're factually incorrect.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So our defense being more depleted and less skilled than 2014 and Rodgers being healthier than 2014 destroys my argument??

No Mincey. No McClain. Possibly no Scandrick. Who knows if Lee will still be healthy. DLaw most likely won't be as good in 2 weeks as he was in January 2015 after his big game vs Detroit.

But my argument is destroyed :jbhmm:

Secondary is still getting burned on deep balls, but we've been fortunate to play vs shytty QBs who weren't able to capitalize.

Pass rush now is worse than it was in 2014 when we had better and healthier players on the dline.

Just cause I'm saying things you don't want to hear doesn't mean they're factually incorrect.
The defense got more turnovers in 2014 but they weren't all that great, your argument was destroyed because a 1 legged Aaron Rodgers was able to pick them apart. That wasn't great Aaron that was bad defense, the D was also bad against the Lions in the playoffs.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The defense got more turnovers in 2014 but they weren't all that great, your argument was destroyed because a 1 legged Aaron Rodgers was able to pick them apart. That wasn't great Aaron that was bad defense, the D was also bad against the Lions in the playoffs.
So if a 1 legged Aaron Rodgers picked them apart in 2014, you expect a heathy 2 legged Aaron Rodgers now to be worse?? :mindblown:

Seriously??

You said that destroys my argument, when that's the ENTIRE point of my argument.

Anyways, most of you want this thread to be Wade Phillips Camp Cupcake type of shyt without any real discussion about the problems this team faces in the upcoming 3 games.

The easy part of the schedule is done. But apparently most of you have faith in this defense against teams like Cinci, GB, and Philly.

Get those hopes up, brehs

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if a 1 legged Aaron Rodgers picked them apart in 2014, you expect a heathy 2 legged Aaron Rodgers now to be worse?? :mindblown:

Seriously??

You said that destroys my argument, when that's the ENTIRE point of my argument.

Anyways, most of you want this thread to be Wade Phillips Camp Cupcake type of shyt without any real discussion about the problems this team faces in the upcoming 3 games.

The easy part of the schedule is done. But apparently most of you have faith in this defense against teams like Cinci, GB, and Philly.

Get those hopes up, brehs

Yea im not sure what hes smoking b, 1 legged Rodgers shytted on us.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fam this defense is worse that 2014, much worse fam.

Blaine gabbert is literally the worst QB in the NFL bar none and he was killing us, Rodgers will eviscerate barring some miracle or we actually fukkin blitz..

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The same people getting offended that I'm calling out our defense for still being a HUGE liability and catching breaks the last few weeks are the same people that complain about how shytty this defense is in the GDTs.

I don't want to hear any complaining about this defense down the road since you all seem to be so confident in Mo and Church and Wilcox and fresh-off-suspension DLaw.

Cousins and Gabbert play like Cousins and Gabbert and now we got a bunch of people feeling this defense.

Our fans are like Mo Claiborne. Celebrating poor throws by opposing QBs.

Anyways, see you guys in the GDT on Sunday. I look forward to seeing this defense you guys are so confident in.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same people getting offended that I'm calling out our defense for still being a HUGE liability and catching breaks the last few weeks are the same people that complain about how shytty this defense is in the GDTs.

I don't want to hear any complaining about this defense down the road since you all seem to be so confident in Mo and Church and Wilcox and fresh-off-suspension DLaw.

Cousins and Gabbert play like Cousins and Gabbert and now we got a bunch of people feeling this defense.

Our fans are like Mo Claiborne. Celebrating poor throws by opposing QBs.

Anyways, see you guys in the GDT on Sunday. I look forward to seeing this defense you guys are so confident in.

fukkin spit my drink :laff:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Fam this defense is worse that 2014, much worse fam.

Blaine gabbert is literally the worst QB in the NFL bar none and he was killing us, Rodgers will eviscerate barring some miracle or we actually fukkin blitz..
lol with this no pressure getting ass line and flabby Lbs? I'm sorry brehs but did y'all watch Sean Lee yesterday? :scusthov: dude is slow as shyt and missing sure fire tackles like shyt these days

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol with this no pressure getting ass line and flabby Lbs? I'm sorry brehs but did y'all watch Sean Lee yesterday? :hovscust: dude is slow as shyt and missing sure fire tackles like shyt these days

I remember we actually blitzed one play and still got stonewalled at the line :dead:

I got faith in the offense tho :blessed: we need to hold the ball for 40 minutes and have rodgers sit his ass down on that bench :blessed: