Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're not starting that crap, he threw a perfect pass to Dez against the Giants and he dropped it.
if the pass was "perfect" Dez would not have had to leap for it in the 1st place. dude cant make miraculous catches every single time. no other receiver gets shyt on for not coming down with miraculous catches, hell I saw DeAndre Hopkins miss on two of them just last week. its like getting mad for kobe not hitting a contested 3 over a double.team..yea he's done it before and is capable, but that doesnt mean its gonna work every time

regardless, Romo has always made it a helluva lot easier for Dez in the end-zone. Dak needs to work on his fades. but quite frankly, I dont see the point in the throwing in the end zone we have been so successful running down there

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We're not starting that crap, he threw a perfect pass to Dez against the Giants and he dropped it.

Threw a walk in touchdown to cole world who somehow dropped it on the first drive against the giants...

I only care about the final score anyway...don't really care where the points come from

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I like Romo...but I'm just tired of him being the QB...I'm tired of every time I see a defender near him I am :lupe:... it hasn't even crossed my mind yet that Dak could get hurt...as soon as Romo is under center I am going to need a camera on him every play to see if he hurt....

Garret could win the superbowl and i would still want him gone..

These are the 2 biggest things I agree with in your post...

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Need to see some TD passes from Dak this week
To be fair, he would've had 3, if Dez and Beasley didn't each drop one in the 1st game then Breeland got the PI on Beasley to prevent him from getting that TD on Sunday, after Beasley hit him with the beautiful head fake:wow:

He hasn't gotten one but not all his fault. They'll start coming in.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really thought they would give Morris more carries going back to Washington. If Zeke didn't fumble that second time he might've just had that one toss. Hopefully he can get at least 8 next Sunday night

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
No worries, we lost like 4 starters on defense to injury too

Houston out, Trevathan out, Goldman prob out

Smh, I'm ready for the draft :why:
so many injuries. :damn:

sounds like cutler is out too with the thumb issue.

good to see one of his teammates finally call him out for his sulkiness.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
if the pass was "perfect" Dez would not have had to leap for it in the 1st place. dude cant make miraculous catches every single time. no other receiver gets shyt on for not coming down with miraculous catches, hell I saw DeAndre Hopkins miss on two of them just last week. its like getting mad for kobe not hitting a contested 3 over a double.team..yea he's done it before and is capable, but that doesnt mean its gonna work every time

regardless, Romo has always made it a helluva lot easier for Dez in the end-zone. Dak needs to work on his fades. but quite frankly, I dont see the point in the throwing in the end zone we have been so successful running down there
Did you not see the play? He barely had to make any adjustment and he caught it with both hands, it's his fault for not securing the ball on the way to the ground. Cole posts videos oc himself dunking on regulation rims, yet for some reason Dak's pass was too high in that game.:stopitslime:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, he would've had 3, if Dez and Beasley didn't each drop one in the 1st game then Breeland got the PI on Beasley to prevent him from getting that TD on Sunday, after Beasley hit him with the beautiful head fake:wow:

He hasn't gotten one but not all his fault. They'll start coming in.

This.

He also needs to incorporate the deep ball more. Itll open the run game for Zeke

Its not just that though.

Dak needs TD passes to legitimize him. He easily passes the eyeball test. However, he's a rookie. So its expected that one of these games will be "off"

The Cam's, Luck's, Russell Wilson's, Jameis, Mariota, etc those guys were touchdown makers. It helps shape the narrative. So we need him to start loading up the stats so before his 'off" game so people won't discredit him. The "all he got is 2 td passes in 4 games, blah blah blah"

So I'm hoping Dak can start putting the ball in the end zone so the narrative can stay positive about his present/future in Dallas.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Its not just that though.

Dak needs TD passes to legitimize him. He easily passes the eyeball test. However, he's a rookie. So its expected that one of these games will be "off"

The Cam's, Luck's, Russell Wilson's, Jameis, Mariota, etc those guys were touchdown makers. It helps shape the narrative. So we need him to start loading up the stats so before his 'off" game so people won't discredit him. The "all he got is 2 td passes in 4 games, blah blah blah"

So I'm hoping Dak can start putting the ball in the end zone so the narrative can stay positive about his present/future in Dallas.
None of this matters.

Our QB for the last decade had arguably the worst narrative I've seen a pro athlete have.

And the entire fanbase was always down with him.

Dak gon be alright

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Dak Prescott has turned down endorsements to focus on winning
September 20, 2016
by Steve DelVecchio

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott looked like a star in the making during the preseason, and he has showed precisely the type of promise sports drink and apparel companies want to see. So why hasn’t he signed his first major endorsement deal?

In a recent feature from Drew Davison of The Star-Telegram, Prescott’s agent said the former Mississippi State star has turned down endorsement opportunities so he can focus on helping his team win.

“He’s been offered every type of endorsement – car deals and signing deals and everything — but this kid says, ‘Let’s wait until I get this over with, OK?’” Jeff Guerriero explained. “He’s not worried about going out and doing all this stuff right now. His No. 1 concern right now is that the Dallas Cowboys win.

“That’s his No. 1 thing, and it’s great for us because we don’t have to worry about him spending time off the field doing this stuff. That’s just the way he is. He’s business. He loves being a Dallas Cowboy. He’s always been a Cowboys fan, and it’s kind of like it’s just meant to be.”

Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL, which is why many players take every dime they can when its offered to them. As a fourth-round draft pick, Prescott is guaranteed less than $400,000. Some extra cash would certainly provide him more long-term security, but the best thing he can do for his future earning potential is perform well while Tony Romo is injured.

While Prescott hasn’t lit up the gridiron in quite the same fashion he did during the preseason, he has the Cowboys off to a 1-1 start. The loss was by one point to the division rival New York Giants. Based on the promise Prescott has shown, it’s no wonder we heard this report before Dallas’ Week 1 game. Talent can only take a player so far. Work ethic is where Prescott believes he can separate himself.

:wow: