Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Daps
I know it's early, but Dak :banderas:. Feels like he never makes the big mistake - that Russell Wilson feel, tbh - and while I love Romo, having this guy in his prime for pennies/ got me like :ohlawd:
Not worried about Zeke, though, we need to give Morris some more touches until he gets it going.
Spend an entire draft on defense, man. I like some of the guys on the DL, but the LB and secondary, man we need some help.
Salute that man for throwing the full game up. Gonna need you to be the plug all season (edit: I got 11a to 7p at work this football season smh):lupe:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Anyone notice how slow/bad Hitchens has been? :patrice: Durant clearly out played that brother sunday..Also if scandrick is really THAT hurt then jones needs to play the slot more in nickle in my opinion. Or maybe have him roam around a little more.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Anyone notice how slow/bad Hitchens has been? :patrice: Durant clearly out played that brother sunday..Also if scandrick is really THAT hurt then jones needs to play the slot more in nickle in my opinion. Or maybe have him roam around a little more.
Thing is, we can afford having Scandrick getting beat here and there. You put Jones in the slot that means you're trotting Wilcox back out there which means you're taking Church out of the game too. We'll have to live with Scandrick getting beat. I was gonna say Hitchens looked bad yesterday but Lee takes the cake. Durant was a bright spot for us. We need LBs so badly, I'm glad we haven't cut Ro :mjpls:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

You mean his entire time here?

Cause he one of the worst linebackers I ever seen play professional football...

Slow...fat...NEVER in a position to make any play...

Find a clip of a tight end catching a pass 5 - 12 yards and I am sure you will find Hitchens 3 yards behind him face guarding...

Dude needs to eat his way to DT and soak up them snaps Nick Hayden used to get

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You mean his entire time here?

Cause he one of the worst linebackers I ever seen play professional football...

Slow...fat...NEVER in a position to make any play...

Find a clip of a tight end catching a pass 5 - 12 yards and I am sure you will find Hitchens 3 yards behind him face guarding...

Dude needs to eat his way to DT and soak up them snaps Nick Hayden used to get
You dont like anyone on this team do you :lolbron:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Thing is, we can afford having Scandrick getting beat here and there. You put Jones in the slot that means you're trotting Wilcox back out there which means you're taking Church out of the game too. We'll have to live with Scandrick getting beat. I was gonna say Hitchens looked bad yesterday but Lee takes the cake. Durant was a bright spot for us. We need LBs so badly, I'm glad we haven't cut Ro :mjpls:
Nah breh I've seen them put wilcox church and jones on the field at the same time. On that church pick all there were on the field.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Nah breh I've seen them put wilcox church and jones on the field at the same time. On that church pick all there were on the field.
And that's cool a play here in there but I don't wanna see Wilcox getting extensive snaps. The less he's out there, the more focused he is when he does hit the field.

edit: And shoutout to Wilcox for the big hit week 1 that stopped ny from getting the first down on 3rd down the possession before TWill didn't get out of bounds so Bailey could attempt a 64yearder

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You dont like anyone on this team do you :lolbron:
i'll rag on wilcox, carr, gachkar, mayowa, free and baby hands but there is only one player on this team i have ZERO use for....

:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:]
wilber_kyle.jpg

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
confirmed?

how do yall remain bears fans having to look at cutler's face every day?
Yeah he's definitely out for extended time

and I don't know breh, just hoping we bad enough to get Kizer or Watson at this point :francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
and I don't know breh, just hoping we bad enough to get Kizer or Watson at this point :francis:
I don't know how he's allowed to get away with that shytty body language and nonchalant persona every year. romo is a great guy, hard worker, competitive...but even he had to fallback from wearing his hat backwards b/c it was sending the wrong message to fans.