Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how he's allowed to get away with that shytty body language and nonchalant persona every year. romo is a great guy, hard worker, competitive...but even he had to fallback from wearing his hat backwards b/c it was sending the wrong message to fans.
I don't know breh, it's all very depressing

Like I said, praying for Kizer or Watson

I actually like the direction we're heading with all these young players, but we need a true franchise QB

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't know how he's allowed to get away with that shytty body language and nonchalant persona every year. romo is a great guy, hard worker, competitive...but even he had to fallback from wearing his hat backwards b/c it was sending the wrong message to fans.
Which never made any sense to me because Ben won 2 SB rings with his hat backwards, fans cared more about the backwards hat than the ridiculous playcalling:mjlol:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Players always miraculously heal up when they play the Cowboys :francis:

Preparing for a 300yd 4td passing day from Cutler:snoop:

No worries, we lost like 4 starters on defense to injury too

Houston out, Trevathan out, Goldman prob out

Smh, I'm ready for the draft :why:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You dont like anyone on this team do you :lolbron:

I like Morris...

I talk a lot of shyt about Zeke but I like him and I think he will be fine...he is out of shape and pressing a bit...both of those things will change as the season goes on...I don't know about him being this franchise altering back like people were saying...but whatever...

Dak...:noah::ohlawd:

I still fukk with Dez but his whole persona has changed up since he signed to Roc Nation or whatever Jay Z agency is called...not with all the friendly shyt he had with ODB and Norman...

I like Lawrence...i think him getting hit with a weed suspension was a one time thing...he had a good year playing with some trash defensive tackles...

I actually like Swain...he had that one drop in preseason and every since then he has caught everything thrown his way and his blocking has been better than Witten this year...I think the Esco show is officially done...

Don't like our corners that much but that is scheme...Mo is playing a lot more press man and he has looked average to pretty good in two games...

I like Romo...but I'm just tired of him being the QB...I'm tired of every time I see a defender near him I am :lupe:... it hasn't even crossed my mind yet that Dak could get hurt...as soon as Romo is under center I am going to need a camera on him every play to see if he hurt...dude body is shot...he going to fukk around and end up in a wheelchair...his last 3 games he threw 5 touchdowns and 7 picks...I just don't think he is that guy anymore...and I am going to be :to::sadbron: if he come back shell shocked ducking and falling on the ground anytime somebody gets near him...

Garret could win the superbowl and i would still want him gone...tired of wooden leg hobbling around pretending like he coaching defense...Linnehan is real hit or miss...but he been pining for Kellen fukking Moore since he became OC so...yeah fukk him get him the fukk out of here to...