Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Man I'll never never understand why they let Mike Zimmer. When he was our DC was last time our defense was any good. He should be our head coach:mjcry:

And I don't understand how Jerry can watch all these teams with good dlineman and not want to get some himself
The last time our defense was any good was 2009 under Wade.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
did his wife finally kick him out? :mjlol:

either that or she made him move to the basement. :mjcry:

i get 5 phone alerts a day inviting me to watch this nikka play madden while his woman is working in hollywood. what a life. :mjlol:
It's his new man cave, one door leads to the house and the other to the garage. I always :russ:at Shango broadcasting from inside his palace, while EDP broadcast from inside his bedroom at his all bills paid apartment.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last year when we signed La'el Collins, I felt like we stole a first round pick.

Same thing with Dak, although we got him in the 4th. It helps take away some on the sting when you draft Garrison Hearst 4th overall :snoop:
Speaking of him, know its early but collins hasnt looked as good as he did last season . Got me thinking about leary in the starting lineup.

And im act like i didnt read that last season:stopitslime:. I dont know where find the time for entitlement for a fraschise that hasnt done shyt since the last millenium. I refuse to fallfor the trap.

I got save som(inevitable) disappointment for the rockets:francis:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Speaking of him, know its early but collins hasnt looked as good as he did last season . Got me thinking about leary in the starting lineup.

And im act like i didnt read that last season:stopitslime:. I dont know where find the time for entitlement for a fraschise that hasnt done shyt since the last millenium. I refuse to fallfor the trap.

I got save som(inevitable) disappointment for the rockets:francis:
LOL. I'm already disappointed in the Mavericks and the season hasn't even started. Gotta fire thread title tho :wow:

I still don't like our game planning. It's like Beasley the only person that Dak can't consistently get the ball to. I'd like to see Dak work on his pocket presence more too. Seems like some some backs he could have moved one way or the other to help the oline but he'd move the wrong way. I would like to see him run more, he's our only hope at QB so maybe the staff told him that's a no go but he does have lanes sometimes to take off.

I feel like Brice can be a huge difference maker. We're taking about a sub 4.4 guy that's 6'3 get that man the ball too. I wanna see some WR screens. We really don't use any of our WRs to their strengths, sad shyt.