Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
i think elliot will be good but not an ultra game changer, still this allows us to draft all defense for a couple years or at least focus on it.

Speaking of that trash D... yall notice we getting turnovers this year :ld:

i know we shyt on these boys but... 20 and 23 points given up :ld:

Marrinelli working with big 12 quality defensive players out there, we aint even got SEC type players on the defense :ld: they lookin alright to me :ld: just make sure we hide them as much as possible :ehh:
The Defense still isnt even average tho breh. If we played any other competent QB today, we get blown out. Also, its sad that Dak has to start his career with a trash defense like this.

With Romo, its ok for the defense to give up 20-23 points, but not with a rookie qb and rb :yeshrug:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs are looking at Zeke all wrong...

Yall keep thinking he's supposed to be Adrian Peterson or Jamal Charles type explosive.

He's a patient runner that gashes teams over the course of a game. Think Curtis Martin. Nothing wrong with that...
The first long run he breaks will have everybody quiet. People don't notice his change of direction skills and lateral agility. Just wait

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I'll never never understand why they let Mike Zimmer. When he was our DC was last time our defense was any good. He should be our head coach:mjcry:

And I don't understand how Jerry can watch all these teams with good dlineman and not want to get some himself

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Future :blessed:
082516-nfl-dakprescott.png

We're still in shock honestly.

And yet if you go on all the major sports sites, ESPN, CBS Sports, SI, Fox News there's little to no mention of Dak's excellent performance! :mjpls:

The mainstream media still believes Romo is on the way back. People with common sense know how this story ends.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
T-Will retweeting every negative tweet about him is fukking hysterical, dude was definitely listening to Ralph Tresvant in the locker room today:russ:
never knew that guy was such a mental midget. he needs to stay the hell off of twitter and watch some damn film.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Defense scares me all the time but let's talk about how dope our offense was all time. I marked out for Morris scoring. Zeke looks good and had a great game! If you average 4 yards a carry n got a TD... I am grateful!
Dak had the rushing TD. Still no passing TD but the kid can throw that fukkin ball no question!
Dez... They actually used him how they're supposed to. He was killing it

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
did his wife finally kick him out? :mjlol:

either that or she made him move to the basement. :mjcry:

i get 5 phone alerts a day inviting me to watch this nikka play madden while his woman is working in hollywood. what a life. :mjlol:
Is it me or does he favor Vance Bedford :patrice:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brehs are looking at Zeke all wrong...

Yall keep thinking he's supposed to be Adrian Peterson or Jamal Charles type explosive.

He's a patient runner that gashes teams over the course of a game. Think Curtis Martin. Nothing wrong with that...

So basically...he's Alfred Morris :yeahok:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Whats TDubz Twitter handle?

Like what I'm seeing from Dak but a healthy Romo >>> Dak right now brehs :yeshrug:

But are we ever going to see a healthy Romo again?

Cause out of the last 7 times he got knocked down he broke his collarbone twice and broke a bone in his back...

Like...people keep thinking 2014 Romo is going to pop up...

It's been over a full season since he been that guy...

Even if Romo comes back...history says he probably get's hurt again...

You want Romo to come back for 3 games...get hurt...and Dak right back in?