Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The Future :blessed:
082516-nfl-dakprescott.png

This cat looks nothing like a rookie out there

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't need for Zeke to be Fumble Spray Tan 2.0. :upsetfavre:
Zeke a good back, but we should not have drafted him at 4. is super obvious at this point, we should have went defense. he a good back, but if you are drafting a back at 4 he needs to be a gamebreaker, and zeke really isnt that. with that said, I am happy he is a part of the squad, I think he will be extremely useful for years to come. I liked his vision today. not overly explosive, but showed patience and execution. I think the biggest detriment so far, are the suspensions.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In hindsight we shouldn't have drafted Zeke at 4. But I'm glad we didn't draft Ramsey. Though I think Bosa will be good, he hasn't played a down yet. If we aren't going to make the playoffs we need to be terrible, so Garrett maybe gets fired and we can draft Myles Garrett :lolbron:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think elliot will be good but not an ultra game changer, still this allows us to draft all defense for a couple years or at least focus on it.

Speaking of that trash D... yall notice we getting turnovers this year :ld:

i know we shyt on these boys but... 20 and 23 points given up :ld:

Marrinelli working with big 12 quality defensive players out there, we aint even got SEC type players on the defense :ld: they lookin alright to me :ld: just make sure we hide them as much as possible :ehh: