Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:blessed:

It wasnt pretty but we got it done :ehh:

Dak is for real:takedat:
We finally moving Dez around :ohhh:

Zeke need to hold on to the ball :martin:

This Defense blows so many assignments considering its a easy defense to learn Looked like a Rob Ryan defense with all the blown assignments :mjlol:

Garrett lives to see another day :mjcry:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:blessed:

It wasnt pretty but we got it done :ehh:

Dak is for real:takedat:
We finally moving Dez around :ohhh:

Zeke need to hold on to the ball :martin:

This Defense blows so many assignments considering its a easy defense to learn Looked like a Rob Ryan defense with all the blown assignments :mjlol:

Garrett lives to see another day :mjcry:

Garrett last week after the game: We take what the defense gives Dez :smugfavre:

Garrett at halftime today after Jerry's comments earlier this week: We have to get Dez the ball even more

:mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Thank you Kirk Cousins. I wish you signed that big ass contract in the offseason. It would have sunk that franchise for a decade. Any other competent QB probably beats us by 14-17 today.

Texans win despite their QB throwing 2 INTS, Giants win despite Zero TDs from Eli...you afforded that luxury when you have a defense, defense, defense. Maybe one day our senile ownership will figure this out. I really hope Gregory is ready to play in Week 5 b/c this Mayowa project is a failure. He is terrible but idk what we were expecting from a Raiders scrub.

WTH is wrong with this oline. It's only a matter of time before Free gets Dak on IR. Tyron looks injured.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im really disappointed in Zeke brehs... But I know he will show out at one point...
Melvin Gordon struggled last year and blasting this year. Zeke looks better than Gordon did last year. Y'all gotta chill. Low key Todd Gurley only had a couple beast games last year.