Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co sign...as much as I love this team I would not be mad if they go 0 for whatever until Romo get's back...

Or I hope they go 7 - 1...romo comes back...loses 2...and fukkery commences...

Between Marinelli , Linnehan, and Garrett...two of the three got to go...and Garrett has to be one of the 2...

So whatever needs to happen for that to happen...That is what I am rooting for the most...

0-16 got to go. :camby:

Crazy how this CAC was still able to get a coordinator job after being the worst NFL coach of all-time. :mjpls: Massa Jerruh providing that CAC privilege.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
i want the cowboys to go 0-16 this season. things need to change around here

watching beasly and witten catch everything last sunday felt like last year all over again. man fukk the cowboys im going to be a packers fan now
r9GWaR.gif

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
0-16 got to go. :camby:

Crazy how this CAC was still able to get a coordinator job after being the worst NFL coach of all-time. :mjpls: Massa Jerruh providing that CAC privilege.
AGREE!!
Rod's first season I was OK with him because we went 12-4 and our D preformed better than expectations overall. Ever since then.....almost garbage status. His schemes seem so predictable and basic. Maybe we need more talent but I'm starting to get fed up with his schemes, poor secondary performance and giving opposing QB all the time in the world and letting average RBs run all the fukk on the Boys.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Garrett isnt going anywhere breh. The team would have to quit on him for Jerry to fire him, but They actually like the guy :francis:
They can't bring him back if they start the season 0 and whatever before Romo gets back. Even if they only win 1 game before Romo comes back, they can't keep him.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
They can't bring him back if they start the season 0 and whatever before Romo gets back. Even if they only win 1 game before Romo comes back, they can't keep him.
Any sane owner would fire garrett, but we dont have that in Dallas. Garrett already has his excuses ready (suspensions, rookie QB)

At worst, I can see Marinelli being scapegoated and Linehan will be forced to install his offense.

Garrett will be here as long as Romo is here.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Zeke is cool n all but as effective as Morris was in the preseason and in the first game, he needs more touches