Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
My takeaways

Ced Thorton should be starting over Crawford. His shoulder is fine and he's still ass.
Wilcox plays best in situational football. Not being on the field much helps him look better.
On the contrary, Church looked better playing next to a competent safety.
Mo played well, I think the secondary overall did.
37 to 23 time of possession and we still managed to give 20 pts. Yikes.
Trade Dez for a first since we don't know how to use him
Something tells me next years second round pick will be a TE
We need LBs in the worst way. (I wouldn't even be opposed to waiting this McClain thing out)
Zeke has to do better against 8 and 9 in the box. He looked slow and fat.
:snoop:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
stop waiting for the con artist to change. just pray for blowouts and dysfunction in the locker room. i've given up on jason garrett and for the sake of dak/dez's future, i'm willing to sacrifice this year if it means a new staff next year.
Garrett isnt going anywhere breh. The team would have to quit on him for Jerry to fire him, but They actually like the guy :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
stop waiting for the con artist to change. just pray for blowouts and dysfunction in the locker room. i've given up on jason garrett and for the sake of dak/dez's future, i'm willing to sacrifice this year if it means a new staff next year.

Co sign...as much as I love this team I would not be mad if they go 0 for whatever until Romo get's back...

Or I hope they go 7 - 1...romo comes back...loses 2...and fukkery commences...

Between Marinelli , Linnehan, and Garrett...two of the three got to go...and Garrett has to be one of the 2...

So whatever needs to happen for that to happen...That is what I am rooting for the most...

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i want the cowboys to go 0-16 this season. things need to change around here

watching beasly and witten catch everything last sunday felt like last year all over again. man fukk the cowboys im going to be a packers fan now