Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do they expect to stop the run playing this weak ass nickel formation. (Disregard SLB, that is the LE, and the receiver across is the TE)

pettinebase.png

This is the same lineup the Giants were killing us out of. Right off the bat you see its 6 blockers on 6 defenders in the box, so if our line isn't winning 1 v 1 matchups (they wont) we get ate up. Marinelli hasn't coached up a single player on that defensive line in his time here, in fact the guy he was hyping up all summer didnt even make the team. Eberflus, LB coach and "passing coordinator", hasn't developed a single LB in his time here. These clowns better bring back some 4-3 looks this week, fukk is the point of carrying 7 LB's on the roster if we only going to play this nickel set :what:
He limps around like a Vietnam vet and curses alot though :sadcam:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:to:

Not 1 pro bowler.

It's pretty obvious that the cowboys are never really going to take defense seriously...

That is why we have Marinelli as a DC...because his bread and butter is getting horrendous defensive linemen to play above their head and be really bad defensive linemen...

These are the type of players we are going to always sign on defense...

1. Knuckle head fukk up like Ro who you can get for dirt cheap on a year to year basis...contract is so small that if he doesn't play it is no great loss...

2. Draft some dude with a ton of baggage who causes his draft stock to fall and you can get him for cheap like Gregory...certainly people realize that him checking into rehab means the cowboys can recoup some of his contract money and don't think for one fukking second that isn't one of the major reasons why they checked him into rehab...i mean he checked into rehab and they supported him

3. Just shytty players in general...Wilber who needs to just gain 30 pounds and be a defensive lineman...Hitchens who doesn't seem to ever be in position to make a play that matters...Did Ben Gardener ever actually play one snap for us?

The cavalry is not coming on the defensive side of the ball...the front office had made it very clear with their unwillingness to spend money AND there inability to draft good players who will actually be here a long time should tell us this...

I love Gregory...I think he could be a top flight dominant defensive end...I still remember those training camp drills last year when he was coming off the line so fast he was just blowing by Tyron Smith :mjcry:...so fast that a guy who might be the best lineman in the nfl couldn't even touch him...REPEATEDLY...but lord knows I'd be shocked if Gregory plays 10 more games in a cowboys uniform before he is suspended again...he might not play 10 more games period:mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
its the clapping that pisses me off for some reason more than the predictable playcalling from jason.

What pisses me off about Garrett the most is that he is so fukking smug and he has never won shyt ever...

His press conferences are every bit as :beli: as :beli: are...except :beli: has superbowl rings to back his shyt up...

Off topic...but breh...watching that Patriots game Sunday...I almost cried...fukk that I think I did cry:mjcry:...they had a 3 and 15...both edelman AND amendola ran past the sticks...threw it to edelman...1st down...and we checking down on 3rd and 20 to witten on a tight end screen...Beli down his two best players...a backup qb who never plays AND was laughably bad in preseason...trust his makeshift line enough to give him time to throw it 15 yards...trust his backup qb who never plays enough to throw it 15 yards...trust his 5 "10" cac receiver who has had a foot injury going on a year now enough to make the catch...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What pisses me off about Garrett the most is that he is so fukking smug and he has never won shyt ever...

His press conferences are every bit as :beli: as :beli: are...except :beli: has superbowl rings to back his shyt up...

Off topic...but breh...watching that Patriots game Sunday...I almost cried...fukk that I think I did cry:mjcry:...they had a 3 and 15...both edelman AND amendola ran past the sticks...threw it to edelman...1st down...and we checking down on 3rd and 20 to witten on a tight end screen...Beli down his two best players...a backup qb who never plays AND was laughably bad in preseason...trust his makeshift line enough to give him time to throw it 15 yards...trust his backup qb who never plays enough to throw it 15 yards...trust his 5 "10" cac receiver who has had a foot injury going on a year now enough to make the catch...
Y'all forgot aikman said Garrett could be the POTUS. He said that for a reason. He talks the same talk presidents do. I bet he has an uncanny ability to shoot the shyt with the country club types. He's also (smart enough) to impress guys like Dez. TO was smart enough to look at Garrett like :comeon:. That's why it was over after the Deion interview. Garrett knew it was a wrap for him if TO put the players on game. Romo traded being comfortable for winning by supporting Garrett :to:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
6 drafts
27 players
16 career ints
29.5 career sacks
0 Pro Bowls
18 games - suspension

2011- 6 ints, 5 sacks (career #'s)
  • Bruce Carter (2)
  • Josh Thomas (5)

2012- 3 ints, 11.5 sacks
  • Morris Claiborne (1)
  • Tyrone Crawford (3)
  • Kyle Wilber (4)
  • Matt Johnson (4)
  • Caleb McSurdy (7)

2013- 5 ints, 2 sacks
  • JJ Wilcox (3)
  • BW Webb (4)
  • Devonte Holloman (6)

2014- 2 ints, 11 sacks
  • Demarcus Lawrence (2)
  • Anthony Hitchens (4)
  • Ben Gardner (7)
  • Will Smith (7)
  • Ahmad Dixon (7)
  • Ken Bishop (7)
  • Terrance Mitchell (7)

2015- 0 ints, 0 sacks
  • Byron Jones (1)
  • Randy Gregory (2)
  • Damien Wilson (4)
  • Ryan Russell (5)
  • Mark Nzeocha (7)

2016- 0 ints, 0 sacks
  • Jaylon Smith (2)
  • Maliek Collins (3)
  • Charles Tapper (4)
  • Anthony Brown (6)
  • Kavon Frazier (6)

Will McClay gotta catch some heat for that. He really ain't been about shyt

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
6 drafts
27 players
16 career ints
29.5 career sacks
0 Pro Bowls
18 games - suspension

2011- 6 ints, 5 sacks (career #'s)
  • Bruce Carter (2)
  • Josh Thomas (5)

2012- 3 ints, 11.5 sacks
  • Morris Claiborne (1)
  • Tyrone Crawford (3)
  • Kyle Wilber (4)
  • Matt Johnson (4)
  • Caleb McSurdy (7)

2013- 5 ints, 2 sacks
  • JJ Wilcox (3)
  • BW Webb (4)
  • Devonte Holloman (6)

2014- 2 ints, 11 sacks
  • Demarcus Lawrence (2)
  • Anthony Hitchens (4)
  • Ben Gardner (7)
  • Will Smith (7)
  • Ahmad Dixon (7)
  • Ken Bishop (7)
  • Terrance Mitchell (7)

2015- 0 ints, 0 sacks
  • Byron Jones (1)
  • Randy Gregory (2)
  • Damien Wilson (4)
  • Ryan Russell (5)
  • Mark Nzeocha (7)

2016- 0 ints, 0 sacks

• Jaylon Smith (2)
  • Maliek Collins (3)
  • Charles Tapper (4)
  • Anthony Brown (6)
  • Kavon Frazier (6)

3 years worth of draft classes and all we got out of it 2 picks and 11 sacks...ALL IN THE SAME YEAR

This...can't...be...real

wat.gif

I...I can't with this team right now breh :sadswagboyz:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Bruh it's doom and gloom in here:mjcry:
Crazy thing is I don't think they played that poorly for us to be so down on our luck. Dez learns how to keep full possession of the fukking ball all the way thru and Beasley doesn't drop that shyt at the goal line and we win by two touchdowns easily. Just shyt like that does get tiresome but for us to be all depressed like we just got blown the fukk out or something is pretty :ld: to me. Now if they lay an egg against DC Sunday THEN I can see us being on some gloom and doom shyt. But seeing as the rest of the teams in this division are average at best (my biggest concern are the Giants and they really ain't shyt in my opinion) this shyt is wide open. nikkas need to get off this sky is falling mood they on and realize it's only week two and we got a whole season ahead of us. Relax boys! :dezclap:

EDIT: This fukking avy is killing me tho :magicry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Crazy thing is I don't think they played that poorly for us to be so down on our luck. Dez learns how to keep full possession of the fukking ball all the way thru and Beasley doesn't drop that shyt at the goal line and we win by two touchdowns easily. Just shyt like that does get tiresome but for us to be all depressed like we just got blown the fukk out or something is pretty :ld: to me. Now if they lay an egg against DC Sunday THEN I can see us being on some gloom and doom shyt. But seeing as the rest of the teams in this division are average at best (my biggest concern are the Giants and they really ain't shyt in my opinion) this shyt is wide open. nikkas need to get off this sky is falling mood they on and realize it's only week two and we got a whole season ahead of us. Relax boys! :dezclap:

It's not really this one game...it's the fact that this is the way the cowboys lose damn near every game...ever since garrett became the head coach...you would think they would have figured it out by now...

And all the other stupid shyt we always do...3 and 3...we play 5 yards off the receiver...other people get their best receiver the ball in multiple ways we using ours basically as a decoy to get possession receivers open...one running back struggling one running back playing well we keep giving it to the guy who is struggling...the TOP means so little in the NFL because teams can score so quickly and our entire offense is built around controlling the clock...etc

As far as the wins and losses...eh...we lost the first game in the 1st quarter against the 49ers in 2014...how that season turn out...

We started last year 2 - 0 and both of those were division wins...how that season turn out...

I think we all expect this team to beat Washington...but would we really be surprised if they didn't?

@dtownreppin214 pretty much ruined this thread posting our defensive drafts and their production though :mjcry:

Jaylen Smith won't play for us and finish with the same number of sack and picks as players we drafted and do play :mjcry:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

I hear u breh, but its the same thing, season after season.

-bad/simple schemes on offense/defense
-poor personel on defense due to horrific drafting/suspensions
-dumb players (twill,beasley)
-Poor Coaching (worst of all)

None of this will be fixed this week or for the rest of the season for that matter. Even Dak himself said Dez will get the ball when he gets it (basically saying our number 1 priority isnt getting him the ball). Lastly, as much as we hate Garrett, this all falls on Jerry. The type of coach we need, he wont hire, because he wants a coach that is comfortable with the way he runs things :mjcry:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun

It is this logic right here by fans and actually the Cowboy's coaches that help foster and create this losing mentality. "If we only did" or "bad luck" or "if this guy caught that pass" and all the other "if we only" talk and acceptance that has caused this team to be regular losers annually.

Think about it, what other so called "really good but unlucky" team has soooooooo much bad luck.

It's old. Every year the same thing. Also think about this....why is it that soooo many of our top players get hurt near or at the same time. Is it the trainers and facilities or is it just another part of what has become a overall losing mentality in Dallas.

We are the worst so called "better" football team in the NFL.

Why do we lose in such spectacular ways. Rarely are we just beaten...its always some odd or last minute scenario or some extraordinary situation. Time ran out, top guy goes out, QB broken up for 1213413 time, 5th round guy comes in to save the day, stadium so called has a "sun" issue, top WR gets 1 catch in first game....Coach is bad at in game adjustments, etc... blah blah...

Love the Boys but damn...it is just old now.