Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Morris was picking up 5 yards a carry so I don't understand this "the line didn't play well" talk...Zeke just didn't run well week 1...

No big deal...it's one week...he probably not in football shape from having missed most of preseason...I expect him to be fine...

Maybe us not running the ball 100% of the time on 1st down would help him out a little bit...

Maybe us not running the ball out the same 4 formations every time would help him out a bit...

Maybe not being the most predictable offense in football would help him out a bit...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Morris was picking up 5 yards a carry so I don't understand this "the line didn't play well" talk...Zeke just didn't run well week 1...

No big deal...it's one week...he probably not in football shape from having missed most of preseason...I expect him to be fine...

Maybe us not running the ball 100% of the time on 1st down would help him out a little bit...

Maybe us not running the ball out the same 4 formations every time would help him out a bit...

Maybe not being the most predictable offense in football would help him out a bit...

He either got caught in the backfield or zero running lanes for most of his carries.

And Morris didn't get enough carries to determine jack shyt at this point

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

That shyt ain't changing bruh. I watch the NFL Films "Great Wall" about the Cowboys and one thing that stuck out was when they said how they would run the ball, teams knew they were running the ball, and they could only pick up 1 yard but it was the fact that they were breaking the dude's in front of them "will." with each carry. Jason Garrett was the one who I think said it on the doc too....that's his mindset and that's what he believe with this team.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He either got caught in the backfield or zero running lanes for most of his carries.

And Morris didn't get enough carries to determine jack shyt at this point

7 carries is enough carries for me to say "this running back needs to get it more than the guy getting 2.2 yards a carry for this game at least"

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Look what Theebs of CZ posted.
cole%20open%2040%20seconds_zpsfovqxsni.jpg

Dez%20Open%2040%20seconds_zpsxqwa4niy.jpg

Had Dez and Beasley wide open for 6 with 40 seconds to go. Didn't see them. Garrett needs to start trusting his players more.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
My expectations for next week is for this offense to open up and be more aggressive. This dink and dunk throw it underneath is playing scared and coaching not to lose. If your rookie Qb goes out there and throws for 185 yards, 1 touchdown and 3 INT's, deal with it. That will tell you where he needs to improve and/or whether you want to invest in him long term. This bringing him on slowly on a team with these many weapons is absolutely stupid. If Garrett coaches next week like he did this past week. I might have to check out for the rest of the season. We are 1 and fukkin 14 without Romo in the last two years and we haven't won a home game in over a year. That is unacceptable.