Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Can we move Collins to the outside and start Leary at guard? Free is pathetic
At this point, Chaz Green is a better option. I say let him take all the first team reps in practice next week.

And I don't wanna hear about running games being shut down this week. We were gashed and Zeke didn't produce. Morris looked official. Zeke need to get his shyt together.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
At this point, Chaz Green is a better option. I say let him take all the first team reps in practice next week.

And I don't wanna hear about running games being shut down this week. We were gashed and Zeke didn't produce. Morris looked official. Zeke need to get his shyt together.
Youre just always going to hate the pick because we didnt draft Ramsey :snoop:

Morris faced 7 in the box, Zeke 8. Prime Emmitt wouldnt have a good day, the way the Giants crowded the LOS. Collins and Fred were horrible :beli:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Do not freak out over 1 subpar game from Zeke.

In fact, I follow a bunch of dudes on Twitter who re-watch the game tape, and they ALL said the o-line did a poor job blocking for Zeke.

Bruh this is trash. Honestly. This is 6 vs 7 men in the box. You can pull up McFadden's highlights from last year and it was literally 8 and 9 and he was getting his. For this dude to be the complete back, he didn't look like it week one. His pass blocking is way better than his running ability. at 4

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Youre just always going to hate the pick because we didnt draft Ramsey :snoop:

Morris faced 7 in the box, Zeke 8. Prime Emmitt wouldnt have a good day, the way the Giants crowded the LOS. Collins and Fred were horrible :beli:
Bro didn't look good. Period. I'm on board with the pick, he's on my team. Fukk Ramsey. Zeke needs to produce. Period.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Bruh this is trash. Honestly. This is 6 vs 7 men in the box. You can pull up McFadden's highlights from last year and it was literally 8 and 9 and he was getting his. For this dude to be the complete back, he didn't look like it week one. His pass blocking is way better than his running ability. at 4
So you gonna just disregard guys that actually watched the tape to fit your agenda :stopitslime:

Look, we all can agree Zeke aint play well, but our o-line sucked. And as far as the McFadden comment :mjlol:

What happened vs Seattle, @ Tampa, vs Carolina, @ Washington :jbhmm:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good point

DMC got his with no Romo or Dez. Defenses definitely stacked the box against him.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
So you gonna just disregard guys that actually watched the tape to fit your agenda :stopitslime:

Look, we all can agree Zeke aint play well, but our o-line sucked. And as far as the McFadden comment :mjlol:

What happened vs Seattle, @ Tampa, vs Carolina, @ Washington :jbhmm:
Those teams have better 8 and 9s? Possibly? :dwillhuh:

The tape showed them Zeke couldn't beat 7 men fronts there's nothing more to that. Will he be better? I hope so but doesn't change the FACT that the running game was better with Morris in the game rather he faced 6 or 2 men fronts :leostare:.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Those teams have better 8 and 9s? Possibly? :dwillhuh:

The tape showed them Zeke couldn't beat 7 men fronts there's nothing more to that. Will he be better? I hope so but doesn't change the FACT that the running game was better with Morris in the game rather he faced 6 or 2 men fronts :leostare:.
:why: None of those teams have a better d-line than we faced yesterday.

And by your logic, AP cant beat 7 man fronts :francis: