Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My thoughts :snoop:

1. Garretts teams have been conditioned to play not to lose. They never blow teams out or dominate for 4 quarters. Garret's logic is to keep the game close. The problem with this logic is players don't go all out and don't have that killer instinct.

2. The locker room has been neutered. Too many players are comfortable with losing. Greg Hardy was disruptive because he hated losing. Dez use to act out because he hated losing. Brandon Carr is considered a leader but he's a loser. I love Witten but at this point all he does is lose.

3. Thornton should be starting over Tyrone Crawford. Crawford isn't a starting DT.

4. The Reason why this offense struggled to score because Romo frequently changes the plays. The base packages are ass.

5. DOUG FREE should not be starting anymore.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Running backs were mostly held in check all weekend. Even Gurley is having a hard time running the football today against SF.

Teams tip when they gonna run too easily. It's all about execution.

That's why Romo is missed. He runs the play clock down to the last few seconds before he audibles.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

1. Garretts teams have been conditioned to play not to lose. They never blow teams out or dominate for 4 quarters. Garret's logic is to keep the game close. The problem with this logic is players don't go all out and don't have that killer instinct.

2. The locker room has been neutered. Too many players are comfortable with losing. Greg Hardy was disruptive because he hated losing. Dez use to act out because he hated losing. Brandon Carr is considered a leader but he's a loser. I love Witten but at this point all he does is lose.

3. Thornton should be starting over Tyrone Crawford. Crawford isn't a starting DT.

4. The Reason why this offense struggled to score because Romo frequently changes the plays. The base packages are ass.

Everybody is comfortable on this team. Dez and Beckham tickling each other before the game and Garrett with a koolaid smile after losing the game. Did any of our players look angry at all that they lost against a division rival? A game that could have playoff implications?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody is comfortable on this team. Dez and Beckham tickling each other before the game and Garrett with a koolaid smile after losing the game. Did any of our players look angry at all that they lost against a division rival? A game that could have playoff implications?

Garrett doesn't like angry players. :pachaha:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He has the team comfortable with losing. That 12 and 4 year was the worst thing that could have happened to the cowboys.
One more loss and I'm hoping for a repeat of 2010. Not until the team shamefully quits on Garrett like they did Wade and there are "let's go rangers" chants at jerryworld again will Jerry fire this con artist.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that but he can at least take advantage of the opportunities given to him. Y'all want it both ways - top 3 status and excuses for drops. Let's not forget the drops he had last year too pre-injury.
I feel you but i feel like yall underrating the degree of difficulty of his catches.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
He has the team comfortable with losing. That 12 and 4 year was the worst thing that could have happened to the cowboys.

Why would anyone be uncomfortable when everytime you look over at the sideline, win lose or draw, this is what you see...

ViGgHuIB.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Amen to those last 2:salute:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Running backs were mostly held in check all weekend. Even Gurley is having a hard time running the football today against SF.
2 backs broke for over 100 week 1. Gurley was 17 for 47 against SF 0 tds. Running games were shut down as a whole week 1.