Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't Beasley line up wide and run the same quick short routes?

Why can't Dez or TWill operate from the slot?

There are no restrictions. I've seen Edelman and Amendola and Welker run plenty of short-intermediate routes while lining up wide. AB and Odell and Cruz as well.

This coaching staff is just vanilla is fukk. No creativity, no outside-the-box, no make-the-other-team-adapt.

Every run is from singleback or shotgun formation.

Same shyt week in, week out, year in, year out. :francis:
Beasley needs to sit the fukk down is what he needs to do. Butler should get ALL of his pt. play Beaskey in the slot with more room to operate instead of Dez Bryant. Jason Garrett y'all

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I wanted a receiver early in this draft as well. I'm sick of them relying on UDFA.
There's more than enough talent in the passing game. Just like dtown said how many 1's have the Patriots invested into their skills positions on the offensive end? They have a system and coaching that works, we have a system and coaching that lacks creativity and the full utilization of player strengths.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
There's more than enough talent in the passing game. Just like dtown said how many 1's have the Patriots invested into their skills positions on the offensive end? They have a system and coaching that works, we have a system and coaching that lacks creativity and the full utilization of player strengths.
I didn't really want another 1. I wanted a better receiver at number 2. Surely we could have done better than T-Will. He had his chance in 2014 to step us but could not do it.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

Same with Greenbay.

Remember when Greg Jennings was considered a top 10 WR?

Leaves GB and instantly becomes milk carton status

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
:snoop:I know it's only one game but damn...don't gotta good feeling. Between this shyt they got Dez doing...these :mjpls: comments from Jerry.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When Sean Payton was here the playing calling was:noah:
Garrett and Lineham got us on 3-4 same calls that teams don't even bother audible at all
We see y Romo would be like:camby: and do what the fukk he wants even at risk for the int
shyt don't make no sense
Won't even move Dez but make him do all them go routes wasting his prime years and all
My son who is in 5th can call better plays than this shyt
Team is a soul draining for us fans I swear
Even with Parcells we may have lost but weren't that damn predictable or undisciplined
Or clapping on every damn stupid thing we did too