Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Roger Staubach -Coached by Tom Landry
Troy Aikman -Coached by Jimmy Johnson
Danny White -Coached by Jimmy Johnson
Don Meredith -Coached by Tom Landry
Tony Romo -Coached by Jason Garrett

If yall cant acknowledge that, then yall trolling :francis:
Danny was coached by Tom but I see your point. Romo has not in any way had as superior of a coach as other Cowboys QB. Also, none of those QB's had their best years GM'd and puppeteer'd by Jerry Jones. Coaching is extremely important in this league and Garrett and especially Wade fukkin Phillips is not on the level of Barry Switzer let alone Jimmy Johnson and Tom Landry as head coaches. I wonder what Tony would be if Sean Payton was the coach. Jerry manages the this team as a reactionary. If he lets something go, he never gets over it and tries to find someone to match it.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That's because they're best friends.

Troy went to 2 NFC Championships games and a Super Bowl without Norv Turner.

Norv sucked as OC in San Diego in 2001, sucked as OC in Miami, and sucked as OC in Cleveland.

GTFOH with that bullshyt. :camby:
Hmmm I wonder why they would be such good friends :jbhmm:

You're acting like just because Troy had success after Norv, that Norv never played a role in his development.

You think we won the 96 super bowl cause of Barry Switzer? :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka are you dumb?

Youre going to sit here and act like coaching doesnt matter :mjlol:

Youre going to sit here and act like those qbs didnt have great defenses :mjlol:

You the same nikka that was crying all offseason talm bout we shouldve drafted Ramsey bc the defense is azz :mjlol:

Control over the offense:mjlol:

You do know the offense we run now is a carbon copy of what we ran in the 90s right :ohhh:

Edit: now u insinuating Jimmy wasnt a great coach :mjlol:

Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack are already playing during the preseason. While you was shytting on Myles Jack knee over Jaylon Smith. :mjlol:

Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack have already played more than our 1st two picks already. :mjlol:

Norv Turner has a losing record as an Offensive Coordinator dumbass. :mjlol:

Troy won without Jimmy and Norv.

So, you going act like Romo Friendly offense isn't geared around him? :mjlol: He get to change the plays when ever want to. He even wave puppet Garrett off if he want go for it on 4th down.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm I wonder why they would be such good friends :jbhmm:

You're acting like just because Troy had success after Norv, that Norv never played a role in his development.

You think we won the 96 super bowl cause of Barry Switzer? :mjlol:

Why does Norv Turner have a losing record as an Offensive Coordinator? :mjlol:

82p2Nh.gif

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been telling y'all for years on this board that Romo was an idiot savant
He did great things in spite of himself. He maxed out. 2 years ago is never gonna happen again. All the talent but not the intelligence to be a Super Bowl leading QB. Does Dak? We'll see. His upside is higher than Romo with intelligence alone.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Norv get credit for winning with the 1989 #1 overall pick.

But sucks after leaving the 1989 #1 overall pick. :mjlol:

troy-aikman-and-pete-rozelle_p65u5sp7nnh31qjsioev4gpw7.jpg

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did great things in spite of himself. He maxed out. 2 years ago is never gonna happen again. All the talent but not the intelligence to be a Super Bowl leading QB. Does Dak? We'll see. His upside is higher than Romo with intelligence alone.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack are already playing during the preseason. While you was shytting on Myles Jack knee over Jaylon Smith. :mjlol:

Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack have already played more than our 1st two picks already. :mjlol:

Norv Turner has a losing record as an Offensive Coordinator dumbass. :mjlol:

Troy won without Jimmy and Norv.

So, you going act like Romo Friendly offense isn't geared around him? :mjlol: He get to change the plays when ever want to. He even wave puppet Garrett off if he want go for it on 4th down.
Why are you bringing Norv Turner up to me nikka :mjlol:

I never mentioned Norv :jbhmm:

But speaking of Norv, everyone would agree he's a better Coordinator than Garrett ever was :ufdup:

How many seasons was Troy a top 10 passer during his prime :jbhmm:

What did Troy win with Chan Gailey since he can win with multiple coaches :jbhmm:

Troy had the Playmaker and Emmitt in their primes, Romo had a RB with no vision:jbhmm:

And why u bringing up Myles Jack nikka :what:

Move the goal posts breh :beli:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm so glad the Romo era is over. The dikkriding of a QB that only won 2 playoffs games in 13 seasons has become pure asinine. :why: No wonder Cowboys fans are the joke of the league.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Roger Staubach -Coached by Tom Landry
Troy Aikman -Coached by Jimmy Johnson
Danny White -Coached by Jimmy Johnson
Don Meredith -Coached by Tom Landry
Tony Romo -Coached by Jason Garrett

If yall cant acknowledge that, then yall trolling :francis:
i can acknowledge that, at the same time i'm not going to disrespect a 3x super bowl champ by putting someone with minimal playoff success above him. the pressure in those late January games is unreal. unfortunately, we've never really got to see Romo in those games. '93 San Fran - Aikman was 24/34, 322 yds, 2 tds on the road in sloppy conditions. I'm not saying Romo couldn't replicate that performance, but until I see him do it, I'm going to give the nod to someone who has walked the walk multiple times.